New site feedback thread - June 2014 - 13th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Thanks to the amazing efforts and vision of Soham - [MENTION=129810]Chainsaw[/MENTION] - and team, we have a spanking new site to celebrate our 13th Anniversary. There are also small changes to the forum that you can see immediately, and there will also be more changes coming to the forum (for the better) during the rest of this year. This is the thread you should use to ask questions, give team Digit some feedback, praise and criticism as well.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Will work on that - for now: go to site and click logout, or *www.digit.in/forum/login.php?do=logout

snap

Lurker
The site is great, much needed change imo but please can you keep the forums as a separate entity. I mean we have to go through two pages to login into forums

Hrishi

I have no feedback for the Forum part , because certain features are missing. But the Main Site of Digit , it looks cool and more evolved. Guys have done a good job on designing the main site.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
nope we worked hard on integrating forum and site. Use it for some time and decide.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah, the site is great :) It looks different now :)

Anyway, I think there are bugs regarding the single sign on.

1. While trying for first couple of times, it was saying "Duplicate Email" on a blank page after sign in and no progress.

2. While trying to reset password, I didn't got any email.

3. After trying the same couple of times, I do got the email to reset password but the in that email it was written "We have received a password change request for your Digit account from: IP: 127.0.0.1".

4. On forum page the link Main Site still points to "thinkdigit.com" though this would ultimately get redirected to digit.in

5. For now, last and finally, after resetting the password I was able to successfully log in, but it's displaying "Email Already Exists"

*i.imgur.com/DR5w5s5.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am still unable to login on digit.in through forum-connect. Shows following error on firefox:
*i.minus.com/iygoyxr0uyJML.JPG

On Opera:
*i.minus.com/ixTW9xEE19WLD.JPG

ankush28

Bazinga
On every page of digit.in infinite scrolling is used with bottom-bar! design fail!

- - - Updated - - -

also have a look at this - Google page speed
Whole website is now cluttered :(

- - - Updated - - -

Another bug. I am getting signed out frequently :(

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Another bug. I am getting signed out frequently :(

you sure?? it was just opposite to me. i signed in yesturday .hasn't saved the password.hibernated and opened today and i was still signed in!. normally i do get signed out automatically after hibernation or when restarting the modem.

ashs1

Padawan
you sure?? it was just opposite to me. i signed in yesturday .hasn't saved the password.hibernated and opened today and i was still signed in!. normally i do get signed out automatically after hibernation or when restarting the modem.

same here..i didn't log out yesterday, shutdown my PC & when i opened the forums, i was logged in !

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Please clear history and cache and then let me know if problems continue.

Hrishi

Forum is not working on tapatalk , getting package incompatible error.
tapatalk version :4.2.2

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
help me buy > brand.. .cant select, a scroll menu shows up that does not scroll its in top 10 > laptops. any option does not seem to make a difference there. also in mobile.
the top 10s dont have 10 listings for laptops
the top 10 camera phones lists iphone 5 which is not officially available in India any more ?
pls do with a top 10 phones under 3k list/ comparison of good feature phones its really necessary

the compare thing is useful, very needed for Indian products, just do search interface for easy compare and make it a tab.. that feature does not grab attention immediately, I confused it for comparing just prices

like the font and look and feel very much, inviting to browse around

.jRay.

Youngling
Problems i found are
1. Forum sometimes doesn't work on tapatalk.
2. Need the like button back.
[strike]3. Cannot update my avatar to previous one.[/strike]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom