New Owner of N82...

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i bought a 8gb memory card for my n82 today. Is there any way that i can transfer all my installed files(games and applications) on my previous memory card to this one

Power UP

In the zone
Hi guys,
I need your help.
I am having some problems when i am trying to send or recieve data over BLUETOOTH.
It shows an error that data transfor failed.Some times it says no BLUETOOTH device found.I am suffering from this problem for last 2 days.I have changed some settings of BLUETOOTH but it not worked.
First reset ur phone in settings , if it still does not work then backup ur phone's data and format.

i bought a 8gb memory card for my n82 today. Is there any way that i can transfer all my installed files(games and applications) on my previous memory card to this one
Either do a copy paste (not sure it will work) or backup ur old memory card through pc suite and restore it in ur newer one.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But what is the problem with I am trying to do?
I was sending so many data like that but why not this time?

There is no solution for me?
So what can I do?
I can't throw away my mobile phone or let it swim in a bucket full of water?:D:D:D

What is the desination 2 which u r sending..??? i mean which cell is dat...:cool:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hey i just bought an n82 today...phone kicks ass...thanks to all of you guys...couldn't buy thee ep 630 though...bought from alfa for 19400/-...couldn't bargain..not willing to...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

:mad::(:(

I am sending data to NOKIA 5200,5300,N-73,LG KG 195.:(
:(
I can recieve data from those phones but can't send data to those phones.:mad::mad:

have u faced this issue 4 the 1st time....if yes then check the bluetooth version of those fones may be they r not compatible with N82's blutooth... :cool:

btw...how can i put the album pic in the music player??

Hey have got the fone...N82...:rolleyes:

First u have 2 put the album art thru WMP 11 then just tranfer those music files
thru the latest(important) Nokia PC Suite version & ur done...:D

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

ne body here played ngage stars wars:force unleashed...i m stucked in boss fight
of chapter 4. pls help :p

how 2 kill the boss...too difficult...:(

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hey karan,thanks a lot man..have few more querry's though...i know it sounds like a noob but this is my first n series phone...first is the headset which nokia has provided,there are three buttons,two for volume control,whats the other one for???Second how can i send themes into my phone with usb...which folder should i put the theme file in or transfer through pc suite?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
no folder you should the theme files in just connect your phone via USB to comp and just run the sis file on computer and then follow the installation in mobile

/////

Pc suite must be installed

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey have got the fone...N82...:rolleyes:

First u have 2 put the album art thru WMP 11 then just tranfer those music files
thru the latest(important) Nokia PC Suite version & ur done...:D[/quote]

Oh ok...how do u do it then?Thanks though...

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

first is the headset which nokia has provided,there are three buttons,two for volume control,whats the other one for???

The middle one AFAIK is a dummy useless...button...:D

Second how can i send themes into my phone with usb...which folder should i put the theme file in or transfer through pc suite?

Just Install PC Suite latest version...& u r done...the theme icon will change 2 the PC Suite app icon (no matter .JAR or .SIS or .SISX) then double click 2 the theme file
& follow onscreen instructions...dats it...NJOY :eek:

Oh ok...how do u do it then?Thanks though...

In WMP 11 just ryt click the music file in its library..then select Advanced Tag Editor there in new popupwindow...select pictures..& choose ur pic..then select Apply/OK
dats it....it will have an album art now...now copy the file 2 ur fone thru PC Suite...
:cool:

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Karan first of congratulations

Hey Ya...newbie...thanx a lot...;)

I dont know how 2 use the communication manger....every time i press the left key
a progress bar pops up saying "speak now" i say "bluetooth" but it says no match found!...:confused:
+ Barcode reader ...it justs keeps scaning the barcode but never displays the decoded code on screen wats the problem...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Hey Ya...newbie...thanx a lot...;)

I dont know how 2 use the communication manger....every time i press the left key
a progress bar pops up saying "speak now" i say "bluetooth" but it says no match found!...:confused:
+ Barcode reader ...it justs keeps scaning the barcode but never displays the decoded code on screen wats the problem...:rolleyes:
barcode reader sucks, ive tried every kind of barcode it doesn't work.is there any way to delete it

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

barcode reader sucks, ive tried every kind of barcode it doesn't work.is there any way to delete it
Oh,really..maybe it reads only nokia barcodes...or some special codes..who knows..???:D
AFAIK it can't b removed its built in firmware...:rolleyes:
neways i also liked its signal reception..since i purchased this fone..it never showed me half or no signal (not even 1 bit less)...always full signal...impressive...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom