Netbook or Laptop under 23000

Gollum

Collector
all those are atom based laptops. aka not much vfm considering the amd counterparts beat the atoms to dust in performance.

atom is only good for internet and word processing. games and hd content just breaks its legs.

Copier still under repair.Trying to visit Telgi to get advice in the hospital in Bangalore jail.But due to ex Karnataka chief minister also sitting there ,security is tight.so no visitors other than lawyers!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bought 2 GB DDR3 RAM Transcend @ Rs 750(sealed pack and the shop fellow fixed the ram and checked there itself) This notebook is some what complete

*i53.tinypic.com/ibgccx.jpg

*www.speedtest.net/result/1543317444.png

dude can you tell me from where you bought the ram in Bangalore.

ulysses

Broken In
Bought the 2GB DDR3 RAM in Secunderabad (not Bangalore) near Paradise circle in the CTC computer bazaar.

Priyanka

In Shameful Misery
In case of the processors, I don't think any other brand can beat Intel. It has an excellent history of making smart processors, therefore in case of netbooks also it is sensible to trust the Atom processors.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Welcome to tdf priyanka. Actually your comment is true partially. Yes intel makes terrific processors with unmatched efficiency and IPC. But to blindly buy intel is not a good idea especially in the netbook category.

You've heard of amd's brazos platform right? It uses amd's bobcat cores fused with radeon hd 6310 gpu's having 80 streaming multiprocessors of vliw5 arrangement.

Cpu's like amd E-350 and C-50 are dual cores with radeon gpu (fusion). They beat all types of atom cpu's handsdown even with nvidia ion chipset.

Currently in the netbook category, amd brazos is the unanimous platform to choose.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
In case of the processors, I don't think any other brand can beat Intel. It has an excellent history of making smart processors, therefore in case of netbooks also it is sensible to trust the Atom processors.

Have you ever heard about dual core, quad core, 64 bit, Fusion, APU..... Etc..

If you only watch Intel then you might not have heard it.... Its all because AMD that we are able to get multi core processor, VFM laptops, desktop computers........

Its AMD who is more innovative than Intel... AMD is one tenth of the size of Intel but still dares to bring new thing.....

Sorry for offtopic... But can't hold

Welcome to computing Priyanka

Top Bottom