neo v ics updates quick....

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Hey guys. I hav a xperia neo v and would like to know when i can update it to ics as sony as alredy rolled out the updates but my phone says software is up to date.... Pls inform fast. Btw my phone is on vodafone.....

Aerrow

Journeyman
it will take time for the update to reach every region and be available on phone... search for the update file and update thru pc if u r eager to... :D

@mindfreak

Xperia? neo V - Sony Smartphones (Global UK English)

Check the above link.. it says u need to manually update... no OTA updates.. means u cant get updates directly from the phone.. u can download from the above link and follow the instructions.. :)

R2K

In the Zone
you have to connect your phone to a computer and use PC companion software to check for updates.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
i installed companion and it shows some error that software could not be updated. googled and many people are having this prob.... so no ics????

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
once it is announced that update is available here, take mobile to a service center. they'll do it. also read comments how the update went for others. heard 4.0.3 has some problem. maybe you should wait for 4.0.4

aroraanant

Explorer
You can take it to a service center near you, they will do it for free and also ask them the reason why it is not available for/on your phone over the air.

Top Bottom