[Query] need URGENT help fixing my fan - ordered from theitdepot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul18348

Broken In
I ordered an NZXT FN120RB (white) performance fan from itdepot so that it would look like an original fan of my NZXT gamma. The package arrived with the fan broken from the stalk (pics enclosed). I have already mailed itdepot about this. i feel my 400 bucks are wasted. What can i do now?
*i53.tinypic.com/10oies0.jpg
*i53.tinypic.com/25unnnm.jpg
*i54.tinypic.com/2rrl4qu.jpg
Should i mail NZXT? They are a reputed firm & i really appreciate the quality of their products especially the silent performance fans. Is there any way i could attach the fan back. i tried epoxy glue but the fan is not balanced & tends to touch the frame when powered.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
contact itdepot they should have taken more care in packaging since its prone to damage if i am right they wrapped it in the bubble foam & send it to u no hard packing

agyaat

Broken In
I ordered an NZXT FN120RB (white) performance fan from itdepot so that it would look like an original fan of my NZXT gamma. The package arrived with the fan broken from the stalk (pics enclosed). I have already mailed itdepot about this. i feel my 400 bucks are wasted. What can i do now?
*i53.tinypic.com/10oies0.jpg
*i53.tinypic.com/25unnnm.jpg
*i54.tinypic.com/2rrl4qu.jpg
Should i mail NZXT? They are a reputed firm & i really appreciate the quality of their products especially the silent performance fans. Is there any way i could attach the fan back. i tried epoxy glue but the fan is not balanced & tends to touch the frame when powered.

Normal SOP: Publicize their non-performance.

Put these on social network sites, write a detailed blog post with pics, etc and share the links all over.

Mail them these exact pics. Claim damages.

... ... ... .

bubusam13

Human
actually you can use feviquick. It will work but fan may not be balanced and will vibrate. The best idea is to contact TheItDepot.
Next time open your package before the courier person and if it is damaged, do not accept the parcel. Ask him to take it back and do not put you signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom