Need to grab the lowest price deal on hd 5450 / hd 6450 !

Cilus

laborare est orare
HD 6450 is better but if you are planning to get the Gfx card for gaming then you're out of luck. They are just okay for HTPC usage like playing HD or Bluray contents.

OP
G

gt@_guy

Broken In
i just need as a temporary card for 2- 3 months ... so i dont want to spend much money . BTW will it play at least on 1024*768 res ? :|

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
5450 can play old games at a nice playable fps of 30 in low-high.
But forget playing new games even at medium.
but as your having a res of 1024*768 i guess you can get at least 25fps in new games with everything at low

Cilus

laborare est orare
gt@_guy, could you specify what is your budget for the temporary card? Because it might be possible to suggest you a better card at the same price point. For example HD 6450 price is around 2.5/2.6K. You can get a GT 520 which is slihtly better or a GT 240 GDDR5 around 3.2K which is really gr8 VFM card.

Gudboy

Right off the assembly line
Take alook.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/156678-msi-hd-5450-1-gb-ddr3-perfect-condition.html

phil2097

Broken In
i dont know about kolkata but i just got the sapphire 6450 for 2.3k for a friend of mine with a corsair vs50. he was happy playing it in 1366*768 res in medium settings. although its gets pretty hot owing to its passive cooling. You might try brands like HIS they have active cooling solutions

Top Bottom