Need to buy good android phone under 10k (urgent)

OP
A

axe

Broken In
please check whether they come with manufacturers warranty or not .. these low prices are mainly for mobiles with dealers warranty ....i suggest to always prefer phones with manufacturers warranty :)

Thanks bro. u were right.

It states "BRAND NEW SEALED BOX PACKED MOBILE PHONE WITH ALL ACCESSORIES & 1 YEAR SELLER WARRANTY (COVERS BOTH HARDWARE & SOFTWARE ISSUES) AS ITEM IS IMPORTED FROM UK/UAE AND HAS SONY INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY BUT NOT VALID IN INDIA AND SO WE COVER ALL YOUR ISSUES FOR 1 YEAR WITH OUR DEALER WARRANTY FREE OF COST."

Bro, just curious to know, are they 2nd hand or company rejected devices? or r they fresh n sealed pack ones?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
most likely illegally obtained. buytheprice & adexmart was selling U for 14.9k a couple of weeks ago. also keep looking for Homeshop18 SuperDeals. Sometime they offer some nice deals on mobiles.

OP
A

axe

Broken In
most likely illegally obtained. buytheprice & adexmart was selling U for 14.9k a couple of weeks ago. also keep looking for Homeshop18 SuperDeals. Sometime they offer some nice deals on mobiles.

ok thanks bro :) i will stick to defy plus and xperia U, and buy whatever of these two fits in budget.
Thanks a lot to u and all those who helped me in choosing my new device.

aroraanant

Explorer
Defy+ stands no where near Xperia U, just get a Xperia U but also don't forget that it has a limited storage available.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ok thanks bro :) i will stick to defy plus and xperia U, and buy whatever of these two fits in budget.
Thanks a lot to u and all those who helped me in choosing my new device.

just in case you missed. HS18 superdeals. Xperia U @ 13555

OP
A

axe

Broken In
Defy+ stands no where near Xperia U, just get a Xperia U but also don't forget that it has a limited storage available.
thanks arora bro :) now ive made up my mind. will surely go for xperia U. thanks a ton for ur support

just in case you missed. HS18 superdeals. Xperia U @ 13555

thanks a lot sam bro :) i really dint knew about this deal. u really got xperia u deal in my budget. will order @12 noon, as soon as deal gets opened. thanks a ton

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Yeah Xperia U it's a very good phone using it since 2 months no problems till now :) And it has 6gb memory which more than enough I guess.

OP
A

axe

Broken In
thanks to all u guys for your support and advices. :)
i finally got my new device. but dad dint gave more than 10k today morning :( so had to compromise with samsung galaxy ace duos s6802. got it for 10,900 from a local shop.
just bought it this evening. its not that good as defy plus or xperia U but atleast better then htc explorer. so i am happy with it.
once again thanks to all of u for helping me

Top Bottom