Need suggestions for LED tv

resolehtmai

Right off the assembly line
I purchased a Samsung 40" LED tv last year. but it got defective so we returned it.
Now we want to buy after some good research.
Budget : 50-60k
size : 40 inch
brand : sony/LG/samsung/toshiba/panasonic
features : full hd, usb with subtitles, wifi & skype if comes within budget.

Please share ur views.

aroraanant

Explorer
Around 60k you can get Samsung 40ES5600 which is a smart tv.
Buy if you want to save some money and get something cheap and good then you can have a look at Samsung 40EH5000, it can be bought for 48k or may be less.

manuvaidya

Broken In
how do you guys come to know all these information about latest & best tv with best features ??? i am just curious to know.. so that i can also be well informed about the latest tech & models available & it comes handy when i myself am buying one for me.. isnt it ???

OP
R

resolehtmai

Right off the assembly line
Thanks aroraanant and rider.
40ES5600 looks really impressive.
Plus there is an offer going on this model giving skype camera+wifi dongle free
This ones definitely shortlisted.

But since i had issues with the previous samsung tv of the same series 5, i want to consider more options.

What about any toshiba model?
They are giving 3 yrs warranty, which is tempting. :)

aroraanant

Explorer
Toshiba stands no where near samsung.

how do you guys come to know all these information about latest & best tv with best features ??? i am just curious to know.. so that i can also be well informed about the latest tech & models available & it comes handy when i myself am buying one for me.. isnt it ???

There are many websites which you can visit, apart from that I personally visit showrooms, compare the models and the PQ side by side and then come to a conclusion.

aroraanant

Explorer
the 40" one should cost around 62k

source:
Samsung 40ES5600 LED 40 inches Full HD Television | Television | Flipkart.com

UA40ES5600R - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Flipkart prices are always on the higher side.
One can get it for 60k or less very easily in local market.

bubusam13

Human
{out of topic}

Today I have seen this TV at a showroom. Tried the glasses and the picture is awesome. plasma,VIERA TH-P65VT30D,3D | Panasonic

Try to get a 3D. LG 32LM6200 LED 32 inches Full HD CINEMA 3D Television | Television | Flipkart.com

Though after watching this I made up my mind I will wait for Glassless 3D TV to come.

Sam22

TV Expert
{out of topic}

Today I have seen this TV at a showroom. Tried the glasses and the picture is awesome. plasma,VIERA TH-P65VT30D,3D | Panasonic

Try to get a 3D. LG 32LM6200 LED 32 inches Full HD CINEMA 3D Television | Television | Flipkart.com

Though after watching this I made up my mind I will wait for Glassless 3D TV to come.

You will have to wait quite a long time to get the glassless 3d TV so it's better to choose one from the existing ones.

Sam22

TV Expert
Glassless 3D TVs are already available from toshiba.
See this Link
Toshiba

yeah, i do know this but the question is how popular are they? They are gonna take a long time before they replace the 3D TV with glasses or we can say the won't be able to do this.

bubusam13

Human
Look at its price man R 12,00,000*

I changed my mind again. I will rather live with glasses and buy a nice Sedan :)

Sam22

TV Expert
Look at its price man R 12,00,000*

I changed my mind again. I will rather live with glasses and buy a nice Sedan :)

yup....I don't find the need of launching a glassless 3d tv at a stage when 3d Tv is not so popular...Better to go with glasses one.

billmaster

Broken In
Infibeam has it for 58367 which I guess is a good price for 40ES5600
Source - Dealsandesh

Buy Samsung 40 Inch SLIM LED TV 40ES5600, 40 Inch LED Price, Best LED India - Infibeam.com

Top Bottom