Need suggestion in Buying Andriod Phone :-?

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Hi Folks.I am Planning to buy new Android phone with in range of 22-23 K (after a long 5 year gap ).After a long search i chose HTC Desire,which i think is very gud phone with in this Budget.Pls guide me and tell me if any other gud phone is available with in this Budget.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
But Neo comes around 25k. HTC Desire is a good choice thought, but Neo comes with 2.3 Android, 8MP camera, a sleeky SE UI.

@OP
increase just 2k more and get Neo. Good choice.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Wait for some time and let the HTC Desire S release. Should cost ~25k but it'll worth the price.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Univercell is selling the super sexy Xperia Arc for 27k (online price).

@furious_gamer: yes, Neo is currently overpriced.I think it comes with 512MB of RAM.

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
Thanks guys for all your suggestion :).I have few questions.
1.)Rite now HTC desire is coming with 2.2,can this is upgradable to 2.3?
2.)And how much i wait for HTC Desire S , any idea?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1. officially, no idea. there are cooked Gingerbread ROMs available already for Desire.
2. no idea. you will know when it is ready for release.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@OP- Get SE XPERIA NEO, perfect for your budget, Price should be around 23-23.5k
or else you could wait for SGS Plus which should release here in about a month or two.

OP
S

silicon_fusion

Journeyman
hey i get to know that HTC launch Desire S in India :) Cool man..
Read Here HTC launches Desire S in India for INR 25,490 | AndroidOS.in

dsneih

da Mafia
LG just launched the x2 and black with dual core processor in range of 27-30 k ... do have a look at them before zeroing on any product

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-mo...ore-processor-smart-phone-launched-india.html

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hey i get to know that HTC launch Desire S in India :) Cool man..
Read Here HTC launches Desire S in India for INR 25,490 | AndroidOS.in

yeah. came to know just now about Desire S launch. with tax included, it should go to 26k-26.5k atleast.

LG just launched the x2 and black with dual core processor in range of 27-30 k ... do have a look at them before zeroing on any product

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-mo...ore-processor-smart-phone-launched-india.html

nah. reviews shows that the UI is unpolished and the apps crash a lot.

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC desire is really very good,if u r thinking of it then go for it,it is available around 21K.
And yes u can also have a look at the SE Neo but for that u need to increase ur budget a little bit and also need to wait for some time as it hasn't been officially launched in India till yet.
So if u r planning to increase ur budget then I would like to suggest u HTC Incredible S for around 26K.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
+1 for HTC Desire S (Review)
I think Desire is not worth considering now. Compared to Desire; Desire S has better specs, new version of Sense UI, better battery life and (of course) android gingerbread.
But if you want a better camera you might take a look at SE Xperia Neo (Preview)

aroraanant

Explorer
Desire S is officially launched in India for approx 25K(but i hope it will be available in market at a much lesser price).

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ take Motorola Defy lite, put Android 2.2 (with MotoBlur, WHAT?), add a good looking but not so finger friendly keyboard (as mentioned by Raj i think) & you have your Droid2.

Top Bottom