Need Opinions !!

Neo

And though the 5233 seems good, I dont want to root the phone as there is a chance that it will brick and I dont think my dad will be too happy with that

firstly it cannot dead by rooting.
and even if you don't root it it would be good,cuz you'll mainly use it for music.
but its amazing after rooting.
i suggest you to go for it.
if you need 3G then 5230 else 5233.

And though the 5233 seems good, I dont want to root the phone as there is a chance that it will brick and I dont think my dad will be too happy with that

firstly it cannot dead by rooting.
and even if you don't root it it would be good,cuz you'll mainly use it for music.
but its amazing after rooting.
i suggest you to go for it.
if you need 3G then 5230 else 5233.

OP
har

har

In the zone
So I just bought my new phone….its a Samsung Galaxy POP :-o YAY !!
Got it for Rs 8300. I got a 2GB memory card, a nice set of the in ear type headphone, a 2GB SD card, USB cable, charger and the other stuff.
I know that you guys may be calling me an idiot for not purchasing the LG OP1 but it was not readily available and costed Rs 10000 here. I was already stretching my budget a lot. And just loved the POP. Android is just awesome. UI is very responsive and snappy and the screen is very nice(didn’t feel the bad resolution at all). I went to purchase the nokia 5233 but the phone was very thick and symbian was just laggy(and it costed Rs 6000).
And my mom who hates cellphones went gaga over my POP and spend 3 hrs with it and is very very happy(shows the great Android UI). So overall very happy !!
Are there reasonable applications for 320*240 resolution ??

Thanks for all your suggestions !! :-o

ssb1551

Technomancer
Congrats!!!for your new phone...but resolution of POP is 240×320, you sure?? I thought it was 320×480!!

ssb1551

Technomancer
K..just checked..you were right!! Its 240×320!! Man Samsung could have used atleast 320×480 like HTC.

OP
har

har

In the zone
Yep I will do a review in 2 days.
And will update on the performance of my phone every week.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
If you don't wanna use 3G and don't need GPS, grab the 5233.

I have the 5230, father got aircel 3G for demo. Removed sim, now downloading files 200Kb/s on my phone!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@har, congrats. for 8k it is a good buy. there are a descent no of apps for that resolution but not all apps will support it. but the common ones should. HD games mayn't run due to resolution incompatibility.

Top Bottom