Need:Mobile Phone below 12.5 K

hareesh

Broken In
Hi guys,

need a mobile phone under a strict budget of 12.5 K
(initially the budget was 10K,now I've extended it 2.5 K)

preferably android

Other than making calls, I'll use it mainly for GPS navigation(a must feature),browsing net,listening music and watching movies

will offline navigation be available in these models?

SE Live with walkman,LG optimus HUb --> your opinions on these hand sets.

I'm planning for a first week of July buy.

thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
currently only LG mobile worth considering is the 4X HD. rest all are fails. LG is dead.

Buy SE Live with Walkman.

OP
hareesh

hareesh

Broken In
thanks Sam. whts 4X HD?

also is there any chance of imminent price drop in sony mobiles? Xperia U and neo is luring me :p

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
You can check this SE Walkman Deal from eBay Sony Live with Walkman | eBay Though it has Dealer/Seller Warranty......please read the terms before you made the deal...

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
thanks Sam. whts 4X HD?

also is there any chance of imminent price drop in sony mobiles? Xperia U and neo is luring me :p

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V is available at Rs. 12,490/- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V Mobilephone | eBay :wink: I think it will suit to your budget :cool:

Edit : Sorry my bad didn't read your last post - Same 6th Months Dealer Warranty

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
For offline navigation it does not depend on the model u have. U just have to dwnld app like sygic navigation for example. Dwnld the map data of the area u want in that app.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
THE BEST PHONE FOR U IS SE Live with walkman.
For free navigation(withou any gprs connection) u must consider nokia belle phones. other wise SE Live with walkman.

Pranav19

Broken In
Desire c has only a 600mhz processor. People are getting lag even on one v having 1ghz so not advisable. Miro is yet to be released.

aroraanant

Explorer
I suggest you to buy Live With walkman eyes closed,its the best phone in your budget.
Xpeira Active is a good too but you have to increase your budget for that.
And rather getting Active for around 15k I think you should get Desire S(if you can find one), Neo V or One V for 16k

OP
hareesh

hareesh

Broken In
ngpay is trading Xperia active @ 13.5 k after discount.
I find all the specs similar in both LWW and active,is there any diff in perfomance?

Top Bottom