Need help with hatchback choice

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
The accessories which he is giving costs nothing.A
Ask for seat covers, car cover.Ask for parking sensors also but that would be difficult I guess.But do get a car cover, may be you have to fight for it .
And obviously he will give you mud flaps too as they costs very less, but do ask for them if he is giving you that or not.

But one thing I would like to ask you, why are you not going for a diesel car, these petrol costs a lot and in some time the price will increase more.
On the other side diesel cars give better mileage also.

oh ok..didn't know i needed seat covers...i asked for parking sensors,they said we have to pay for it,no freebie in that regard...thought mud flaps were inclusive,will check again...thanks

Regarding the petrol diesel thing...our running of car will be about 400-500km per month...so we will not be running it much...so thought it doesn't make sense to pay the extra 1.3 lakh difference for a diesel car...i am also bargaining on the fact that the petrol prices will be stable around the current price & diesel prices may get deregulated in future...

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Petrol prices will also increase in upcoming days.

yeah but still it doesn't make sense for us to pay 1.2-1.5 lakh extra for a diesel car...will take more than 6 years to recover....

our usage will be very limited...had we been using it for 800-1000km...would have opted for diesel...

iinfi

mekalodu
..Sry again...

why sry? chill man ... my only point was not to will wait till 2014 to buy Honda nxt best seller :p ... coz the moment u buy anything at any point. ... be it mobile, tab, bike, car, house ... u will get something better in the market in 2 months or end up listening to 100 people telling that this blah blah feature is better in the other model .. hehehe .. faced this when i bought my uni ...
waaaaa ....mono-suspension ... blah blah blah ...

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
dont even think about diesel, get a petrol , much more easier to maintain

i don't think maintenance is an issue with diesel car nowadays...isn't it...a friend of mine has a diesel scorpio...has given him no maintenance problem yet...

why sry? chill man ... my only point was not to will wait till 2014 to buy Honda nxt best seller :p ... coz the moment u buy anything at any point. ... be it mobile, tab, bike, car, house ... u will get something better in the market in 2 months or end up listening to 100 people telling that this blah blah feature is better in the other model .. hehehe .. faced this when i bought my uni ...
waaaaa ....mono-suspension ... blah blah blah ...

thanks...i agree...am booking it tom as a result... :p

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
so i booked honda jazz today....delivery in 2 weeks top...

but few more questions about accessories-Regarding the parking sensors,he is giving parking sensors with camera for 15000/-...should i go for it?

bump..help pls...

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
^^^
He is quoting too much price for the sensors, get it from local market.
That will be much cheaper to you.

oh ok thanks...he did say he could try getting some discount on the sensors...let me see how much discount he is giving...btw how much does this setup cost in the local market..he said they will install a screen in the centre of the console which will also have support for music or something...

aroraanant

Explorer
A friend of mine got a sensor with camera and the screen of set up in the place of the mirror in which we use to see the rear objects, and it is a long time back story and it war priced around 3.5k that time(more than 2yrs back)

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
A friend of mine got a sensor with camera and the screen of set up in the place of the mirror in which we use to see the rear objects, and it is a long time back story and it war priced around 3.5k that time(more than 2yrs back)

erm..i think thats a different type...he told me about 3 types..first being just sensors which will beep,second sensors which will show on the centre mirror & the third being camera fitted...are u talking about the 2nd one?

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Lol...my friends are giving me a hard time with this choice...they call jazz a 'dabba' car...with low gc which is bound to get damaged sooner than later...also am i supposed to see the car before going to registration??Is it necessary to inspect it then...??

papul1993

not a newbie.....
On an overdrive test where the cars were driven over the very bad roads of our country, the Jazz actually fared better than many "made for India" cars like those from Maruti and Tata.

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
On an overdrive test where the cars were driven over the very bad roads of our country, the Jazz actually fared better than many "made for India" cars like those from Maruti and Tata.

yeah i think i saw that vid on youtube...no anyway my point being the general perception is that this car is a dabba,too expensive & low Ground clearance,so damage....i just hope this car lives up to my expectations...

Anyway can anyone tell me are we suppose to inspect the car physically before the RTO registration??Should i take down the VIN number?

he said the car was manufactured sometime in end of may...how should i know this?

Top Bottom