connect my phone throughusb cable
i get around 200KB/s. My friend told
me to get class 2 dongle since it will
offer high speeds..so is it worth
buying and will i see faster speeds?
Thanks...

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I have never seen that kind of speed on my PC, it always ranges between 30-35KBps, the speed you are getting is very good.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
get a 2.0 one, that will increase the speed and will also provide better connectivity.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
what's 3G got to do with bluetooth? I thought you were talking about bluetooth file transfer speeds, seems I was mistaken. But my bluetooth file transfer speeds never cross 40KBps, so how can one get 60KBps Internet through it?

icebags

Technomancer
what's 3G got to do with bluetooth? I thought you were talking about bluetooth file transfer speeds, seems I was mistaken. But my bluetooth file transfer speeds never cross 40KBps, so how can one get 60KBps Internet through it?

its probably that fone has BT v2+EDR - thats why he is getting better speeds.

however , class of a BT dongle actually defines its range/transmit power. it doesnt mean better speed.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
BT 2 will certainly give you better speed...but I am surprised to see your USB connectivity speed also...bcuz when I connect my mobile with cable I get >400Kbps (same 3G connection)...

BT is also a bad idea because it drains battery sooner...more frequent charging means battery will die soon...

Top Bottom