Need help in kicking users from wifi network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
Hey guys,
Does anyone of you know how can I kick or say disable the internet for few users from a shared wifi network ??

Hrishi

Do you have access to the wi-fi router ?? If yes then use "Mac_Filtering" to block their Mac Address from using the wifi.
Everyone else will be able to use the network except those whose MAC ID's have been blocked.

OP
Vishalgamer1

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
Unfortunately,I dont have access to the router.. But previously I was using "Arcai's Netcut", to disable the internet access of users but I think its not working well,so basically I want a similar software through which I can disable user's ip adresses.

xSF

Assembly Line is stuck.
Unfortunately,I dont have access to the router.. But previously I was using "Arcai's Netcut", to disable the internet access of users but I think its not working well,so basically I want a similar software through which I can disable user's ip adresses.

Software like those work on vulnerabilities in the router's firmware, which sometimes get patched on a firmware update. You could try the latest version of Netcut. Otherwise it could just be that the user you are trying to block also has the same software installed. You know it includes a "protect from ARP attacks" feature.

xSF

Assembly Line is stuck.
So,do you know any other similar software ?? Which could do the work ?

In your case, since Netcut doesn't work, other software based on ARP vulnerabilities also won't work. You could try hacking the router's password (there are a few tools in Back|Track), and then setting up a MAC filter like Rishi said.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
If you are staff member of the college then just contact your network admin and get the users blocked.
If you are a fellow student and trying to block a user who doesn't belong to the same college then contact admin.
If you are a fellow student and trying to block another students access, then good luck with that.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you are a fellow student and trying to block another students access, then good luck with that. you are a douchebag
someone had to say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom