Need help in kicking users from wifi network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
To get more bandwidth,as since few days some people are hogging it like hell.I cant even open google :banghead:

Not possible unless your PC act as gateway or you have access to router.

Try to resolve things permanently by mutual understanding and not through some magical software.

I'd say invest more time in study and enjoy things later.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Not possible unless your PC act as gateway or you have access to router.

Try to resolve things permanently by mutual understanding and not through some magical software.
Agreed.
I'd say invest more time in study and enjoy things later.
Don't say that to a kid !! :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. cover the router/repeaters and your devices with EMP proof material
2. generate a EMP shockwave that'll fry other electronics.
3. Enjoy your bandwidth :troll:

On topic: if you don't own the network, no point in restricting others. let others download their stuff too. :p

Hrishi

lol , this thread has turned into a troll fest.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw is it possible to do so by having knowledge of networking and bit of ethical hacking?
Nothing ain't impossible.
--------------------------------------------------------
@OP , no hard feelings for you buddy , but it's not a good idea to ask questions like this publicly.
Apparently , it's a good idea to know how can you kick users out from local wifi network , by using some tools , and methods. Applying it is acceptable , but publicly asking others on how to do that can get you loads of trolls. Take a note of that.
Specially on TDF , where uncles are looking for baits. :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Your , DP is hilarious , though.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Btw is it possible to do so by having knowledge of networking and bit of ethical hacking?
if all ppl in your netwrok uses DHCP then it's pretty straight forward. You have to route their traffic through a PC between network and gateway then DOS them by sending all traffic to a fake gateway.

p.s. if you can achieve this without getting caught, get into security domain as career

btw, if you don't own the network and still want to do this "hope ppl beat the **** out of you" :twisted:

snap

Lurker
lol , this thread has turned into a troll fest.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing ain't impossible.
--------------------------------------------------------
@OP , no hard feelings for you buddy , but it's not a good idea to ask questions like this publicly.
Apparently , it's a good idea to know how can you kick users out from local wifi network , by using some tools , and methods. Applying it is acceptable , but publicly asking others on how to do that can get you loads of trolls. Take a note of that.
Specially on TDF , where uncles are looking for baits. :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Your , DP is hilarious , though.

:lol:

OP
Vishalgamer1

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
:sly: So,guys hope you had fun making fun of my post but I finally got success :D yesss...i Fixed the netcut issue and then...cut off all the users internet access :D and now,all the bandwidth is mine :cool:

OP
Vishalgamer1

Vishalgamer1

Broken In
:D And this my friends is now my speed :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397584117572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397584117572.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom