Need help for new PC on 4th may....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Here goes the link to convert normal cards to Pro cards (from ATI) using Bios hack. *www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=105&pgno=0.
And really, bios hack is not that tough also. When my ATI 5770 started to show some problems, I used RBE to to put the latest XFX bios on it. It is the fear of card getting destroyed, that stopping most of the people from BIos hack of GPU.
if I get some time from my damm office job, I'll upload a guide for it.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^
I will be doing a GPU hack pretty soon, for my two Radeons. Using RBE. It is quite systematic. My GPU memory chips always run at 1000Mhz, so the VRAMS are hot. Need to correct that. Will update you all. The issue is that the accelerator can be rendered useless if done incorrectly, and then one cannot see the screen to reverse the initial BIOS unless you have IGP, or you have 2 accelerators like I do. So will do it one board at a time. If I mess up one, then I put that as the 2nd card, and use the first card as display, and correct the botched one...!
:shock:
u'll be risking ur 2x4890

do post the result

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Here goes the link to convert normal cards to Pro cards (from ATI) using Bios hack. *www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=105&pgno=0.
And really, bios hack is not that tough also. When my ATI 5770 started to show some problems, I used RBE to to put the latest XFX bios on it. It is the fear of card getting destroyed, that stopping most of the people from BIos hack of GPU.
if I get some time from my damm office job, I'll upload a guide for it.
hd 5770 showing problems so early!!
which brand ?
and what kind of problems?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

one more question
is FireGL a pure PRO card?
or it can be used for some serious gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom