need help for new gaming pc config

pravat1987

Right off the assembly line
sir i am frm siliguri and want ur wise suggestion to build new gaming PC my budget is 50k-55k ,i want to play games like battlefield3,crysis 3 etc on below settings
i. 1920X1080 Gaming with maximum details
ii. 2560X1600 Gaming with higher settings

now plz tell me which is the highest settings above and which graphics card should be the best to achieve it depending on my budget .I strongly stressed on graphics card ,also should i choose amd or intel based cpu ,which one can offer me reliable,stable and value for money system.a very good build quality,good over clocking stablity mobo(asus,gigabyte,msi,asrock ) ,fast responsive ram,psu,good cooler,I dont need any premium case, a stable air flow, well built,dust free and upgradable one should be very nice , hdd(500gb),mouse and key board decent and quick responsive., monitor 23inch(dell,asus,acer,samsung ) any good one in my budget,these are the primary needs , I dont need speakers right and ssd now,plz give me ur wise suggestion,also if there is any need to add or cut in the budget depending on the CPU i choose plz mention frankly, I really need ur valuable suggestion ,my primary need is gaming plz keep it in mind while suggesting ,I am waiting for ur quick reply

Cilus

laborare est orare
Fill up the questions present in *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html and post it here.

OP
P

pravat1987

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: battlefield 3,crisis 3,gta4,assasin creed, and latest upcoming games at ultra resolution settings in
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k ,but can 60k maximum

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win7 home premium

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:23 inch ,maximum resolution

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:speakers and ups

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:no this will be done by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:siliguri,if i get everything locally then yes if not then online sure

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:
plz keep in mind it will be pure gaming purpose so in suggesting a system keep in mind that the most essential parts required for this and then suggest me the best hardwares in each category for my budget

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
INTEL CORE I5 2500K @ 12K
ASUS P8Z77 M @ 9K
2x 4 GB CORSAIR Value Ram @ 2K
SEAGATE 500 GB HDD @ 3.8K
ASUS DVD ROM @ 1K
Seasonic S12 620W @ 4.5K
NZXT SOURCE ELITE 210 @ 2.5K
Microsoft Combo + Creative 2.0 Speaker @ 1.2K
Numeric 600VA UPS @ 1K
Samsung 22" LED HD @ 7.8K
HIS RADEON HD 7850 @ 15K
TOTAL @59K

masterkd

Padawan
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: battlefield 3,crisis 3,gta4,assasin creed, and latest upcoming games at ultra resolution settings in
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k ,but can 60k maximum

not possible in 60k budget. 2560x1600 resolution monitor will cost you at least 30k. you need to stay satisfied @1920x1080.
The above config is good but to play latest upcoming games with ultra settings @1920X1080 with maximum details, you better go for 7870 at least.

Last edited:

vishurocks

Journeyman
th above config is good. just little changes as my suggestion. change monitor with benq g2222hdl for 7.2k and his radeon hd7850 with gigabyte r7850(it's factory overclocked) for the same price. also you don't need speakers, so remove creative 2.0 speakers. and last get a cm hyper 212evo cpu cooler with the remaining money

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
INTEL CORE I5 2500K @ 12K
ASUS P8Z77 M @ 9K
2x 4 GB CORSAIR Value Ram @ 2K
SEAGATE 500 GB HDD @ 3.8K
ASUS DVD ROM @ 1K
Seasonic S12 620W @ 4.5K
NZXT SOURCE ELITE 210 @ 2.5K
Microsoft Combo + Creative 2.0 Speaker @ 1.2K
Numeric 600VA UPS @ 1K
Samsung 22" LED HD @ 7.8K
HIS RADEON HD 7850 @ 15K
TOTAL @59K

Will you please mention the specific model number along with the price quote from the site where you have quoted this.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Component Make Price
CPU AMD Phenom II 960T 6960
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 6600
GPU Gigabyte HD 7870 21100
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 4GB DDR3 1550
HDD WD Caviar Blue 500 GB 4300
Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B3ST 1110
Case NZXT Source 210 Elite 2400
PSU Seasonic S12 II 620 4620
Monitor Benq G2222HDL 7500
KB + Mouse MS Desktop Wired 600 760
UPS APC 800VA 3500
Total 60400

Guessing that your current UPS is a 600VA one. If its 800VA or more then spend the remaining bucks on a gaming mouse and mousepad.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@OP - Bought any components yet?

dfcols71

In the zone
hello sai b/w where are you getting this item at this rate from,& is 1333/1600 ?
2x 4 GB CORSAIR Value Ram @ 2K- 8gb@2000/- is damn good deal

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
I get it in RITCHIE STREET, in Chennai . There are 100s of shops there.
You get outstanding deals .

They will discount for every component you buy for your new system

Top Bottom