Need help for my Blog!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
See Guys i have made a blog which contains everything free.
NEED HELPS IN:
1] HOW CAN I INCREASE CTR RATING
2] HOW CAN I GENERATE MORE TRAFFIC TO BLOG
i have researched on this and have signed to blogcatalog, blogexplosion but they tell to go in others blog also which is not possible for me. So, i have not added there banners,widget
MORE INFO., IF U HAVE PLZZZ TELL ME
3] HOW CAN I CHANGE SKIN OF BLOGSPOT
blogspot offers only some themes and that too they "SUCK!!" . So, i m looking for cool themes for blogspot. And so say how can i replace themes
4] I just want to earn money from blogs. I have heard about payperpost.com but they rejected my site. if someone have other website like "pay for post" or something plzzz reply.
5] I have also heard that we can generate traffic from delicious and digg it. Please tell me.
So, We have got normally i mean "i have got a mission to accomplish" i.e to earn Good money this month. So, DIGITIANS LETS MARCH FORWARD AND ACCOMPLISH IT
REPLIES MADE WILL BE APPRECIATED :p

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Please do not get offended, but I think you should concentrate on content on your blog first before jumping into more traffic / quick money.

Regarding skin change, check here

*groups.google.com.nf/group/blogger-help-customizing/topics

My comments about your blog.

Your blog promote piracy. Giving pirated stuff, crack and all through blogs and trying to promote it ? Hmm does not sound good.

Also, with this stuff you expect any pay per click or post site to accept your blog ? ?

There is not much genuine content in your blog. All links and details to pirated stuff (at least majority of posts ?).

It is a nice idea to give details and links to free things, but not pirated. I strongly recommend you to go the ethical way. Write something your own. Give free stuff which are really free. And finally, please do not think on the 'quick money' way.

And what do you mean by "DIGITIANS LETS MARCH FORWARD AND ACCOMPLISH IT" ? ?

Finally, to mods - This guy's blog contains crack / piracy and other stuff and he want to promote it !

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
ok!! Chill mann i have now edited and removed all piracy stuff and now please answer my queries above

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
there is something called entrecard, u drop one on others and others on your, ur blog gets visits possibly some ads clicks, u get rich

One of my colleague has earned Rs.6k per month thorugh google adsense.

CTR should be low than 5, make sure u dont fraud with adsense, or u will be zapped out.

And honestly piracy and any other offending material will not be tolerated by blogger and ads paying companies.

Btw my advice will be to not commercialize your blog, afterall a blog is a personal place, even if u do want to earn, put google adsense but dont force or promote to others to click on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom