Need Guidance to Buy UPS

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
Hello all,

I just Brought New rig. Intel i5 2500K, Asus P8Z68-V etc (Refer my Signature for details :wink:)

I also updated my SMPS to 700W CoolerMaster Extreme Power and i have a LG 23" LCD Monitor + TV. I have a Champion 800VA UPS but it is not able to handle the Load (Excluding the Monitor) so I need to upgrade it ASAP. Please refer me a good UPS between 3000-3500K Max which will handle the Load.

I need Backup not more thank 10-15 min...... Is 1KVA UPS Sufficient for me ????

Thanks in Advance !!!

Change your 700W CoolerMaster Extreme Power PSU as soon as possible because they are the shittiest PSU's ever made by them and are very very abnormal in terms of stability. I suggest you get a Corsair GS600 @4k atleast. Get Intex 1KVA UPS for 1.7k..enough for your rig.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
OCed Processor and Very Expensive & Good GFX I will STRONGLY recommend to get a Cosair or Tagan or FSP PSU of 700W+ Capacity. If you want CM then get Silent Power Series.

Extreme series is risky.

Sarath

iDota
If you ever increase your budget than take a look at this
APC 1.1 KVA @4.5k
*www.unusualbuy.com/images/thumbs/0001314_300.jpg

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@OP- Since you seem to be an overclocker, plsu your specs are very good, why to be in risk? Go for Corsair TX650/ Antec True power 550. You wont regret wasting money on these.

+1 for sarath's suggestion to go for APC 1KVA.

OP
esudip

esudip

Overclocker @ 4.8 Ghz
If you ever increase your budget than take a look at this
APC 1.1 KVA @4.5k
*www.unusualbuy.com/images/thumbs/0001314_300.jpg

Yes The same Product I shortlisted @ 5.1 K in Pune......... But @ APC Site they shows the product support till 660 W......... So i am Little Confused.

APC Back-UPS 1100, 230V, BS546A, without auto shutdown software, India

And I am also Thinking about Powercomm 1KVA UPS which comes with 4 Batteries for 3.5 K with 2 yrs On site Warranty !!!!

OCed Processor and Very Expensive & Good GFX I will STRONGLY recommend to get a Cosair or Tagan or FSP PSU of 700W+ Capacity. If you want CM then get Silent Power Series.

Extreme series is risky.

Yes Bro, It should be Risky But Now I just Brought it for 4.5 K and What Should I do with the OLD PSU If I brought a new One. And It's Out of My Budget for now :cry:

Top Bottom