Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sorry KPower Mania........My mistake........We should be a fool, when we r chatting with fools...........hereafter i won commit tat mistake..........:cool:

Oh thanks a lot. Much appreciated. Trying to bash me eh? Sorry, you cant :D. I wont be a fool if you call me one. Carry on. I was just joking, and if you don't like humour then I can't do anything. I didn't mean any offence but you took it to a higher level. [sigh] what can we do alas. Leave it.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
Oh thanks a lot. Much appreciated. Trying to bash me eh? Sorry, you cant :D. I wont be a fool if you call me one. Carry on. I was just joking, and if you don't like humour then I can't do anything. I didn't mean any offence but you took it to a higher level. [sigh] what can we do alas. Leave it.

K Sorry man...........its just that..........i've been insulted many times for why I buy legal software.........many people make fun of me, when, I shell out 999/- for Crysis........while they can get it at 100/- in the grey market..........all of my games & software are legal.........If ur just making a humorous argument with me........then go ahead man..........sorry for taking it like tat & being harsh.........:smile:................

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
K Sorry man...........its just that..........i've been insulted many times for why I buy legal software.........many people make fun of me, when, I shell out 999/- for Crysis........while they can get it at 100/- in the grey market..........all of my games & software are legal.........If ur just making a humorous argument with me........then go ahead man..........sorry for taking it like tat & being harsh.........:smile:................

Hey! No worries buddy. I dont take life so seriously :D. Enjoy!

george101

Good Boy
Re: Need for Speed Undercover Screenshots

NFS Undercover - Wallpapers
*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsuc/wallpaper/0004_sm.jpg
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1600 x 1200

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsuc/wallpaper/0003_sm.jpg
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1600 x 1200

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsuc/wallpaper/0002_sm.jpg
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1600 x 1200

*www.nfsplanet.com/images/nfsuc/wallpaper/0001_sm.jpg
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1600 x 1200

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I just hope they have the save and replay feature, i loved it very much in NFS PU. Also the dashboard view with the steering wheel.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Action Driving

My favourite part of the pre-alpha build we got to play was by far the new physics engine. Most of the engine was borrowed from Pro Street, but it was overhauled and tweaked to make each car handle differently, but all VERY well. If you've played any recent EA sports titles, you may be familiar with the various "skill moves" you can perform with your player. Along those same lines, the car controls in NFS Undercover act the same way. Hold the e-brake and tap the left stick slightly (on XBOX 360... not sure about other versions) and your car will do a slick looking 360. Tap the stick again, and you'll flip back around for a full 360 degree turn. Keep tapping and you can dance your car around any way you want, useful for evading cops, or just having fun. All these moves can be performed while going in reverse also. One thing to note... while performing a 180 or multiple 180's, the camera is not attached to the top of your car. It kind of "floats" around your car, letting you have a look at all angles. Try performing that same maneuver while lightly holding the steering control, and you'll pull of a nice drift. It all adds up for some very slick looking driving. However, the drift mode was taken out of this year's game, so you'll have to do that on your own. The big new mode this year is called "Highway Battle". It's basically what the name suggests. You and an AI opponent race down a highway during rush-hour like traffic. The traffic AI is also smarter this time around, and they will adapt and change lanes with their turn signals to avoid oncoming racers, or to obey police sirens.
*www.nfscars.net/article/view/405.aspx

no separate drift mode = EA going in right direction:D
doing 360 = sooo much fun:))
i think in nfs u, u2, mw,c, doin 360 turns was impossible.

=========================================

Need For Speed Undercover First Mission [video link]

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img510.imageshack.us/img510/2293/95c7f63909kd7.th.jpg *img510.imageshack.us/img510/1055/b507065702eg9.th.jpg

this ones' the latest Lambo
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
*img510.imageshack.us/img510/6159/e13539786bsy0.th.jpg

wassup with water splash in all the pics:?

water effect this time?:p
like EA over hyped about the smoke in nfs PS:))

------------------------------------
PS3/X360/PC Preview - 'Need for Speed Undercover'

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
looks good ... as for me ... the only new real thing is Highway challenge....

if story sucks then this would really go down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom