Need for Speed: Undercover Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Why? Why? Why? Why cna't they have a day+night model? What's so difficult? Their games as it is are such a resource hog, still these guys always manage to pull off a fsck up. :x

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
she was kelly brooke and Brooke Burke.
One of them was called Nikki and other I_dont_know
*www.sexy-celeb-photos.com/pictures/KellyBrooke2.jpg

*www.topnews.in/light/files/images/Brooke%20Burke4.jpg

OMG its so difficult to find one fully clothed images of these celebs
Are these same?

bkpeerless

In the zone
Re: Need for Speed Undercover Screenshots

well with these screen shot it is difficult to say about trafic race etc it tell only about grafix
but if its like most wanted its great :D
but if it is like prostreet yakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :(

MasterMinds

hell boy
Re: Need for Speed Undercover Screenshots

it must have some story line better than mostwanted and carbon and some in game movies...........!!!!!!!!then it would b nice...lets see what ea does to save their nfs series

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
www.Needforspeed.com 's appearance was also changed and supplies you with some new stuff of Need for Speed Undercover. If you can deal with the exceptional design of the site (reminds me of Google StreetView), you will find a new ingame video and a cutscene from the game. Just click on the shards and the briefcase ;)
============================

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/8143/filevt8.th.jpg
allll right

r35 cop car.:twisted:
---
nice chopper, will we get to fly 'em too:p

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/3558/fileja8.th.jpg

=================
*img152.imageshack.us/img152/5929/0005cn9.th.jpg
from this official box art, will porsche carrera be the top car?:? like in nfs mw,bmw m3 gtr was.

=====================
Once more we would like to draw your attention to the special offer started for the Games Convention: If you have any questions regarding Need for Speed Undercover, we can offer you the opportunity to get them answered by a producer of NFS!
send your questions to the E-Mail address info@nfsplanet.com and selected questions will be answered directly by a producer of NFS in the course of the Games Convention!
You will find the replies to these questions right after the Games Convention here on NFS-Planet.

NFS Undercover First Look
Most Wanted 2

When the attendees got their first look on scenes from the game, the impressions were unanimous: There is Most Wanted 2. The positioning of camera, the integration of the car into the environment and the driving experience brought back some well-known memories immediately. Pro Street's simulation-like feeling is nearly gone. With the HUD, it was almost in the same manner: Bounty meter, (extended) delicts like Cost to state or Reckless Driving, pursuit breaker on the minimap – everything is back again.

In the past game you were looking for new competitions on the streets of the NFS world. Instead of the races you will find your missions there now. For the most part, introductions to these will be ingame graphics. For example, one job is to steal a Porsche out of a car dealership. Just after start you are watching the scenery from third person perspective, when you see the car crashing through the dealer's showcase. After that, the camera moves smoothly right behind your car and the getaway begins. Of course an alarm was raised and inevitably you run into the police. So let's activate the speedbreaker (only shots now and no recharging due to balancing issues) and dodge around the oncoming patrol cars. After a short pursuit using pursuit breakers like collapsing bridge segments or scaffolds to decimate the state's car pool, you reach your target and can flee into a garage. But I haven't seen any donut shop from Most Wanted along the way ;)

In the course of the pursuit your car obviously couldn't remain without any scratches and was deformed according to Pro Street's well-known damage model. However, in Undercover your car will only receive visual damage. So if someone is moving closer to a pillar he won't recognize his vehicle anymore, but apart from that, he may drive away without any consequences.

One major thing that I've noticed is the improved cop and traffic AI. The traffic is trying to move with appropriate speed - “trying” means they also can't completely avoid getting involved into an accident among each other, but this might also be related to the very early game version I was playing. Pursuits will be more realistic as well. To specify a bad example: The final mission from Most Wanted where you had to survive for 20 minutes with an armada of corvettes in tow, which were partially doing over 120 mph backwards. Such things are ruled out in Undercover. Pursuits won't last longer than 6 minutes (as long as you don't want to) and with it, the number and behavior of cop cars is adapted, too. I also haven't seen any car spinning in the air meters high as a result of an impact. So the “interaction” with non-player-vehicles feels more realistic, but more striking as well, especially due to damage model and camera design improvements.
read on...*www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsuc/firstlook/

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^me likes hot pursuit, rolling barricades, spike strips, SUV ramming, Chopper flinging and moar

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img137.imageshack.us/img137/9011/shard2expandedko9.th.jpg
niccccccce :eek:

WOW, new Rhino:p
*img372.imageshack.us/img372/8982/screenshot001zq6.th.jpg
wud be awesome to ram AI with that, i.e., if we get to drive 'em

============
OMG:eek::eek::eek:
*img384.imageshack.us/img384/732/shard1expandednq3.th.jpg
awesommmmmme

hope this is this is gameplay pic & not rendered one:p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
from 1st look
Heroic Driving
The new driving physics is in my opinion the most striking aspect in Undercover. The goal was to create an "Action Driving" game, whose gameplay experience was somewhere between Arcade an Simulation. Basically I would see the gameplay as a return of the predecessors Most Wanted and Carbon, with a bit more simulation from ProStreet. Nevertheless the driving physics have been re-created from the scratch and the developers call it the "Heroic Driving Engine". This includes the unbelievable control over the car and the direct reaction on steering commands. We took again a Porsche for a test drive and everyone was enthused. You always had the feeling to have the full control over the car and the feedback of the vehicle worked wonderful. Every bump, every steering command and every twitch with the gas pedal is visible on the display and the Porsche reacts according to the intensity of the throttle and steering with an analog gamepad very differentiated.
Although it is possible to accelerate the car softly without smouldering tires, the feedback of the engine is much more intense when you push the trigger to the limit. The engine howls, the body leans backwards, the car shakes and the new adjusted camera also moves slightly down, without appearing unrealistic or exaggerated in any kind. It's possible to use brakes and steering as well with such a precision. This enables you to make more difficult maneuvers, like U-turns, 360s or a slalom through the traffic on the highway. It seems as if the car knows before the player what's his intention. I didn't have this experience with the Need for Speed series yet - compared to Undercover the driving experience of the predecessors seems more sluggish.
================================================

NFS Undercover - GC 2008 demo ingame video

Last edited:

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
When is the release date for NFS UC?.......right now I'm saving money to buy Crysis:Warhead as it comes out on september.........( Me Buy Only Legal Games :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom