Need For Speed The Movie

gautam_dey66

Error 404
I've just find out about it, that Disney is tying up with EA, and they will be releasing Need For Speed The Movie in the year 2014.
No news on the cast or crew.
Please Google it and stay updated on this.

Last edited:

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Even I read this on Need For Speed's facebook page. I don't understand what they are upto. Can't they just make a kickass game.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
The only movie-based-on-video-game that seemed decent to me was Hitman (loved Timothy Olyphant as 47, crappy movie, crappy plot, but at least they adhered to the style of the game!) The rest - whoa, do they suck or what - Max Payne (Wahlberg as Payne?? Ya right!) , POP (100% potential, 0% execution), LC (Sh1t game, sh11111111111te movie), Doom (WTF was this one?) Ok, forgot about RE - that one is somewhat ok-ish! Also, there was some fan-made movie on MGS - that one was really nice - still waiting for the next part to release (dunno if it will ever). As far as a movie on NFS is concerned, ah well, it better have Diesel in it to sell! :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hitman was decent?! well, good to know you liked it, but the first thing they failed at was getting that tone of hitman's looks and character, let alone the entire movie.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Hitman was decent?! well, good to know you liked it, but the first thing they failed at was getting that tone of hitman's looks and character, let alone the entire movie.

Eh well! :p Compared to the sh11111te job that was "Max Payne the Movie", Hitman probably fared better! But I agree to the fact that it was crappy nonetheless! But Olyphant did better than Wahlberg! [And if you see Doom, you will instantly fall in "love" with Hitman! ;) ]

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The only movie-based-on-video-game that seemed decent to me was Hitman (loved Timothy Olyphant as 47, crappy movie, crappy plot, but at least they adhered to the style of the game!) The rest - whoa, do they suck or what - Max Payne (Wahlberg as Payne?? Ya right!) , POP (100% potential, 0% execution), LC (Sh1t game, sh11111111111te movie), Doom (WTF was this one?) Ok, forgot about RE - that one is somewhat ok-ish! Also, there was some fan-made movie on MGS - that one was really nice - still waiting for the next part to release (dunno if it will ever). As far as a movie on NFS is concerned, ah well, it better have Diesel in it to sell! :p

There is this

[YOUTUBE]7-wAzlqzXH0[/YOUTUBE]
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-wAzlqzXH0
Sorry if link doesnot work.. im a noob in TDF

This is what movies from games should look like

Top Bottom