Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
I cant run NFS Carbon DEMO On PC Why

I am talking about DEMO version.

So i can or cant run NFS Carbon Full version . what is reply

I can run NFS Most wanted demo and full version with setting upto 1024 and more 1280

Asrock775Dual-915GL

I have 2 Gb Ram. 128 Video memory , 3.00 MHZ Processor

WIn xp Professinal Version 2002 Service pack 2
Direct X 9.0 C
i dont have any graphics card.

Now help please

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
there's a model requesting VOTE @ nfsunlimited forum to get featured in NFS11. :D
*img135.imageshack.us/img135/6343/laurazt2.th.jpg what next??? imo She+NFS=*smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/vomit.gif
Remember FHM's Next NFS Model poll? Laura Southgate, one of the girls running for the title of the star character in the next Need for Speed game, has asked us to show her some support and vote for her in the poll. She even sent us a nice ltitle exclusive picture. Be sure to go and give her a vote @ our forum and if you're not sure if you really want to vote for her, stop by in our forum and let her convince you.
A nice move by Laura, I must say, since it is the Need for Speed fans who are best to decide who the next NFS model should be.

check out my post for the NFS 11 Model Contest Details post#559

Source link => nfs unlimited

that model has posted her pics on that forum. one particular pic has been viewed a lot of times *smilies.sofrayt.com/fdm/anonymous.gif :D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
NFS C: SaveEditor - a powerful Savegame-Editor!
Coderipper released a really powerful tool for Need for Speed Carbon! The SaveEditor 1.25 solves all your problems regarding savegames.

This small program allows you to:
=>change the amount of money
=>edit your alias and crew name
=>modify the "heat" level on any of your cars in career mode
=>unlock cars, perfomance, visual, aftermarket and autosculpt stuff
=>repair your savefiles (fix checksum, change cd key)
=>explore and modify internal data structures of the game
=>also, there is a free savefile library, which you can use to create your own save modification programs

Source NFS Planet + Download linkNFS Files

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The biggest sucky thing abt the game is that ,all the really awesome cars get unlocked after the game is complete , wtf will i do with those cars if the game is already complete . Stupid idiots.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Happy New Year to all Carbon's :D

Collector's Edition Patch
This patch adds to your NFSC: - MASK and PINSTRIPE vinyls - SIX NEW Challenge Series Races (you might have to complete first old ones to unlock the new ones) - THREE MORE Drifting Race Areas (I didn't find any difference to my old game, but they should be there) For unlocking cars, just use different trainers, if you want to. CCX and other cars should also come up now with out any trainers

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did anyone of you guys noticed that the Canyon Drift tracks are somewhat familiar.

there are ony FIVe Canyon drift Tracks, the rest are just a MIRROR of these tracks.

i was playin NFS Carbon at my bro's (first time playin the nfs c challenge series), i noticed this Cheap EA trick.

I need a help...I have a decent config with P4 2.4GHz..512MB RAM Intel 865GBF board and Gforce2 card..MW runs great on my pc..but when i tried carbon demo on my pc a long way back in october ,the games was nt running on my pc..I mean i can only see blurred images and sound...wat cud have gone wrong...I didnt try full game till now..may b after exams I'll try again...

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
EA have released more content on their PC webstore, and among the new bundles are seven cars that were previously unlockable in the game. The cars are spread across five car bundles, each selling for USD 5. The bundles also contain other cars which can be unlocked normally.

Exotic Base Car Bundle - 2006 Porsche 911 Turbo
Muscle Base Car Bundle - 1971 Dodge Challenger
Tuner Base Car Bundle - 2006 Infiniti G35
Custom Car Bundle #1 - 2006 Porsche 911 GT3 RS & 2007 Shelby GT500
Custom Car Bundle #2 - 1987 Corolla GTS & 2006 Pagani Zonda F

The 911 Turbo, Challenger and G35 are stock cars which can be bought for $0 at any car lot and used in career. They can be tuned and can be added to My Cars.
All four cars in the custom bundles are Custom cars and thus cannot be tuned and can only be used in Quick Race or Online.

Source: www.nfsunlimited.net

F|_|kin EA.

how much money are they going to loot. first they want us to pay for a cr:xp game & then this sh|t. :x

==> Allows to convert music from NFS U2, MW and Carbon in just 1 single tool, and also movies.

Here's the readme:

This program is used for converting music and video from the Need For Speed game series.

List of supported games:
NFS Carbon [music and video]
NFS Most Wanted [video only]
NFS Underground 2 [video only]

Music can be converted into wav or mp3 format.
Video can be converted only into avi format.

download link-> NFS Multiconverter.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
s18000rpm said:
did anyone of you guys noticed that the Canyon Drift tracks are somewhat familiar.

there are ony FIVe Canyon drift Tracks, the rest are just a MIRROR of these tracks.

i was playin NFS Carbon at my bro's (first time playin the nfs c challenge series), i noticed this Cheap EA trick.
afterall thts how it wud be ... if ur in 1 territory u cant hav different canyons ..... ghar ke samne ek hi gali hai jo apni hai ....

on a lighter note i consider it more of a practice session .... just making us familiar with the track

wnns13

Broken In
Quote:
Re: Need For Speed: Carbon. Hey guys nfs c runs much faster than nfs mw on my comp(check specs below) at 800x600 low!!! whoopie...
256 MB DDR RAM
Geforce fx 5200 128 mb
80 GB Baracuda HDD
Samsung DVD writer

Hey You Dont Need 512 Ram?? Can You Run It With 256???
if So Than I Very Happy!

My System:
Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 PCI (not Express!) (I am getting a ATI Radeon 9250- -PCI Not Express)
256 Ram
Intel Celoron 2.93ghz

So Can I Run The Game??? PLZ Reply Soon!

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Can NFS Carbon run on Intel 965 Chipset boards with X3000(or X300) graphics..even on low settings ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom