Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the edge of new generation and new console gaming the need for speed series just got better from the best..............Ea announced to be launhed the new sew serie of need for speed this year ...Its new Tittle is NEED FOR SPEED CARBON

Need for Speed Carbon new Video

DOWNLOAD :

PART 1 - *rapidshare.de/files/27563932/nfs_carbon_gameplay.part1.rar

PART 2 - *rapidshare.de/files/27563915/nfs_carbon_gameplay.part2.rar

Last edited:
OP
killerinstinct2
Re: neeNEED FOR SPEED NEW SERIES COMMING........DISCUSSION

killerinstinct2 said:
at the edge of new generation and new console gaming the need for speed series just got better from the best..............Ea announced to be launhed the new sew serie of need for speed this year ...Its new Tittle is NEED FOR SPEED CARBON

trailers are here::::::::::*www.gamershell.com/news/30953.html

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Re: neeNEED FOR SPEED NEW SERIES COMMING........DISCUSSION

seen the screenies and vidz... to tell the truth I'm not quite impressed....the grafix of NFS MW was extremely beautiful and realistic.... this one seems more of a "plastik" sort !!! Well, as suggested, the gameplay seems interesting but the naming is trashy !!!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Re: Need For Speed: Carbon, next in the NFS Series

Back to just nigh time racing scene I guess. Why can't we have dynamic day and night cycles in an NFS game?

bharathbala2003

why need title?

yes it should be as cody says.. like the GTA type a clock should be there.. or some mod to have weather control should be there..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

What do these guys at EA have installed in them? Jet Boosters?
MW is hardly done hogging all the limelight for the Best possible NFS game in the series and they had to come out with Carbon(What kinda title is that?:rolleyes:).I mean these guys are blazing fast at everything.Just wish they don't make a hurried release or a polish job.;)

nik_for_you

In the zone

yar i havent played most wanted yet !!! last i played was ug2 ..

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

its scheduled to release on Nov this year !!!

Last edited:

go_gamez

In the zone

wow thats great..is the release date for pc ,ps 2 ,xbox ,xbox 360..or for all together ??

bharathbala2003

why need title?

but why is that EA mosly releases games in november?? some special month or wat??

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

go_gamez said:
wow thats great..is the release date for pc ,ps 2 ,xbox ,xbox 360..or for all together ??

Yup 4 all available platforms !!! :)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

Not impressed with nfs:carbon. Nfs:mw was alot better than this, gfx were amazing, everything was so beautiful and real. But in Carbon it doesn't seems so :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

General info about the game....then go to \/

*www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/news.jsp

WARNING: GAME MOOD SPOILER
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE STORYLINE OF THIS GAME THEN GO \/

*www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/news.jsp?id=

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!

The storyline and game details seems real good !!! Hope the gameplay is good too coz I love this series and wud not like to see it flop !!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

cant wait to get my hands on this game but 1 thing that bothers me is that i think drift is back and the trailers show the troublesome drifts down the mountain as in u2 ....... but what the hell did them and will do this .....

the other thing i hope this game will run with ease on my comp ...... carbon should be rocking

vmp_vivek

In the zone

Check this interview of the developer. He explains what we can find in the game. I can't wait! :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

when i told my 9 yr old brother who also luvs the nfs series about the name carbon he said
I think we will race with our car and its carbon copy in the game and when the cops come we can trick them by sending them behind the carbon copy and thereby we can win
.... not a bad suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom