Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longi_hasgeforcemx

Right off the assembly line
Re: Need For Speed Carbon Official System Requirements...

akshayt said:
The official PC system requirements for Need for Speed Carbon are the following:

Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32-bit Version) orWindows 2000 Service Pack 4
CPU: 1.7 GHz or better
Ram: 1GB
DVD drive: 8x or faster DVD drive (Europe, CD drive for north america).
Disk space: 3 GB or mehr
Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

NVIDIA GeForce MX-Series not supported:-x
Hi, is there anything I can do to get the graphics card working, otherwise I will be v. annoyed.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
get a new graphic card IF, you'd like to play other games.

Coz investing on a gfx. card just for NFS Carbon is worthless. :D

see the screenies in this thread, NFS Carbon gfx. is like of a 'B' Grade game.

da_tcpip

Journeyman
frankly speakin .. the game is shorter than i expected.. gfx is really impressive if you have a decent card.. and will suck if you lower anything... so if you think gfx are bad.. blame whole and soul on your worthless gfx card

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^ i had the chance of Playing this NFS Carbon on a PC with 79xx gfx card (not sure which model @ chennai) @ full settings, === the game's gfx. S:xCKS BIG-TIME .
Did you notice the reflection on the cars in NFS:C, compare that with NFS Most Wanted. :D

they say, with time & technology, we see Improvement in everything.

I guess EA didnt understand the "Improvement part" :D. (in gfx. dept.)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Need for Speed™ Carbon Remix

"Jumpcut in association with EA is organizing a competiton where you have to remix elements from Need for Speed Carbon to create a trailer like video featureing canyon racing. Prizes include $1500 for the winner, Logitech G25 Racing Wheel :D for 2nd place and PlayStation2 for third place."

source ::nfs unlimited

you've to REMIX the video here @ Jumpcut using the video's provided there.

Go on guys, create the Videos & show the world your Creativity :)

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
da_tcpip said:
frankly speakin .. the game is shorter than i expected.. gfx is really impressive if you have a decent card.. and will suck if you lower anything... so if you think gfx are bad.. blame whole and soul on your worthless gfx card

Graphics are nothing special to what config it needs to run carbon , and the reflections on cars are horrible , motion blur sucks, nothing new in gameplay, etc results it being a sucky lame game.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Carbon doesn't need a very high end PC, atleast the graphic card. The GPU requirements are best only slighly more than MW which is a very good thing indeed.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
akshayt said:
Carbon doesn't need a very high end PC, atleast the graphic card. The GPU requirements are best only slighly more than MW which is a very good thing indeed.

The gpu requirements are not slightly more , its much much more. I have to run this game compromising on resolution,AA,filtering and world detail .whereas MW ran on full settings smoothly. I think this is a way big difference on gpu requirements.

bingo

I dont know about high drifting Scores. But i just did a 1,130,560 on a track drift in 2 laps. I got a wierd Reward card after that - Arcade level 1???,. what the hell is that??.

anyways. the vid is here. lemme know if its any good?.

*rapidshare.com/files/5244798/1130knew.rar.html

montylee

Journeyman
bingo said:
I dont know about high drifting Scores. But i just did a 1,130,560 on a track drift in 2 laps. I got a wierd Reward card after that - Arcade level 1???,. what the hell is that??.

anyways. the vid is here. lemme know if its any good?.

*rapidshare.com/files/5244798/1130knew.rar.html

Man u see this and then reply:

*jeffareid.net/nfsc/7milliondrift.wmv

bingo

montylee said:
Man u see this and then reply:

*jeffareid.net/nfsc/7milliondrift.wmv

Umm Dude its a canyon drift try it in a circuit drift...

althogh 7mil roks:cool:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Photo Mode to Showroom
You can now import the pictures you took in the game's Photo Mode on the PC or on Xbox 360.
To start simply edit your profile: if you're on the Xbox 360, select Xbox Live and enter in your xbox live gamertag and if you're on the pc type in the ea account username.
Then just visit the Upload page and select Import at the Need for Speed Carbon row. All the pictures you have online will be available for importing. Also since the original pictures are a bit too dark, they will be automatically brightened

Source NfsUnlimited

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
So finally, EA teamed up with FHM magazine to give you the chance to vote for one of their 10 hot models where only lucky one will get the chance to star in the next Need For Speed game

To celebrate the launch of Need for Speed Carbon, we've teamed up with EA games to give one of the lucky ladies below the chance to see herself become queen of the pixels! The lady in question will be flown to EA's studios in the states, where, after a bit of clever electronic jiggery-pokery, she'll become the hottest video game property since Lara Croft and star as a character in the next game in the gear-crunchingly good Need for Speed series. All we need now are some votes - that's where you come in. As you can see, all of our ten finalists are worthy winner but as Sean Connery once said - there can be only one! Take a look through the profiles below, (making sure to pay close attention to their eye-pleasing pictures), then cast your vote to see your favourite as a foxy rubber burner on a console near you soon!

Which one is the hottest ?, you decide :D

Source: www.nfsunlimited.net

IMO No ONE :D.

I dont want any Girl Hot or Cool :D, i just want more FUN in the GAME.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom