Need For Speed: Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Re: neeNEED FOR SPEED NEW SERIES COMMING........DISCUSSION

rockthegod said:
seen the screenies and vidz... to tell the truth I'm not quite impressed....the grafix of NFS MW was extremely beautiful and realistic.... this one seems more of a "plastik" sort !!! Well, as suggested, the gameplay seems interesting but the naming is trashy !!!!
I just downloaded the demo of need for speed Karbon just look at the girls hair just before the race starts its way to real.I hope that type of graphics is presnt in upcoming titles such as call of duty 3

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Even he does not know .I saw the same post by him/her/(him+her) quoting my comment in some other thread too.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I have not started being harsh yet , whatever that person is posting ,has done it more than once. I have not reported the post yet. lets see what does he/she/(+) means with all this.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
hey chill tarey... I think that guy/gal didn't mean any offense...

His comment "Yeah u did a great thing i hope u pass out tomorrow" is just a satirical view of your cool sig "I cheated in Moral Science test and passed" ..
hope u relate now.... :) :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ya maybe , but he quoted me on some other thread and wrote the same thing , i have yet to see if there are more such threads.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
s18000rpm said:
Guys watch this INSANE Drift :D

Source : nfsunlimited forum
WOW...AWESOME Drift moves...I wish I can do that...how did this guy Myoughi manage that? Hey I just bought Carbon 3 days ago and I'm enjoying every minute of it's game play...the graphics are absolutely awesome.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
"Electronic Arts sees only fit to synch itself with the coming of the next generation of console and PC hardware. The company announces the launch of "The Island" on November 14.

"The Island" is a fictional landscape covering 600 square miles of various regions, topologies, and weather conditions. This is where "The Island" (same name, but also a lineup of games fully contained within this single massively open world) will be played in conjunction with each other.

EA launches the first titles in "The Island" which include Need for Speed: The Island, The Sims: The Island and Theme Park: The Island.

In Need for Speed: The Island, you get to play with a host of features found in the original Need for Speed genre, except that you will have 15 computer-controlled opponents, or up to seven human opponents in network play. Additionally, you can free roam on over 1000 miles of open road, complete with AI traffic and human traffic in online mode. In Theme Park: The Island, you have the freedom to create and operate your own theme park whether you are in online or offline mode. The Sims: The Island allows you to play cooperatively in split screen or online when you get to the story mode. It features an offline story mode, offline free play mode, and online free play mode.

All except Theme Park: The Island will be released on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii and PC. The Theme Park: The Island will only come out on a PC version."
Source: QJ.net
its a fake
but the idea is good, One BIG Installation & Three Games in it.
any one tried the "Split Screen Mode" in Carbon.

Last edited:
whoa this is a huge thread
is ther lanplay in carbon (i could play online which was most unexpected as i hav pirated game) i hate carbon for its night i liked mw more

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The game is no better than most wanted , Infact its the worst NFS game ever. don't buy this game, save your money and take your girlfriend out on a nice costly dinner :p .

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Check this pic about the NFS Recycle :D

"How many times are we going to buy the SAME GAME" :D

*img83.imageshack.us/img83/2567/recyclingxx7.th.jpg

Source :nfs unlimited forum

u can download it via torrentz or u can get it from rapidshare links
u will hav to find the links on ur own and need a good broadband connection
my question again
is ther lanplay in carbon
if there is how to play??
is ther lanplay in carbon
if there is how to play??

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^hey Slayer dude, @AMITAGARWAL02 probably meant "where to get the Original copy of the game." & not the Pirated.

As you have the game, couldnt you figure it out yourself about it. *smilies.sofrayt.com/1/950/upset.gif

btw theres no lan play available in carbon

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
s18000rpm said:
Check this pic about the NFS Recycle :D

"How many times are we going to buy the SAME GAME" :D

*img83.imageshack.us/img83/2567/recyclingxx7.th.jpg

Source :nfs unlimited forum

Haha. lol. I think everyone will get a good idea abt the game by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom