Need Advice for buying New GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ i know that already. Did you read the post again cause i have edited it a bit. I was talking about furmark there buddy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Msi 6950 twin frozr II is a 2gb variant. Its priced atleast 2k more than twin frozr 560 and is not worth it imo unless you game at 2560x1600 or higher resolutions.

I'm not telling him to get that - the post I've made only to show temp difference between two cards using same type of cooler !

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

hehehe you people ought to see this. -

Bench - GPU11 - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News

there goes your temperature complaints. furmark - same temp. and crysis - 4c more for 6950 1gb. idle is at 38 for 6950 1gb and 28 for 560ti. but this isnt at all harmful.

That's a nice link and proved which one is really better ;-)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Although its a nice link, it speaks nothing about factory overclocked cards. Can be misleading for some.

Its just my personal opinion buddy. No offense.

Last edited:
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Definitely it does :)

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Although its a nice link, it speaks nothing about factory overclocked cards. Can be misleading for some.
Nope, it wasn't misleading for me. In fact after seeing that I have decided to go for the GTX 560 totally.
Thanks to Jas again for putting that link up.

d3p

PowerHouse
Guys,

i was thinking Crysis & Crysis Warhead are Nvidia Biased games, but my opinion in completely fu*ked up after looking at the reviews.

I'm still wondering those days, when Crysis entered the Gaming & Nvidia was ruling the King Position.

But anyway, there's a saying goes somewhat "You will be a history if you started living in the history".

IMO 6950 rules & 560 has a Punch too.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Guys,

i was thinking Crysis & Crysis Warhead are Nvidia Biased games, but my opinion in completely fu*ked up after looking at the reviews.

I'm still wondering those days, when Crysis entered the Gaming & Nvidia was ruling the King Position.

But anyway, there's a saying goes somewhat "You will be a history if you started living in the history".

IMO 6970 rules & 560 has a Punch too.

Buddy it still is. Read as the gf 110 duo a.k.a gtx 580 & 570.

Everybody see this

Here is an indepth review of 6 Factory overclocked GTX 560'S by tomshardware. The six cards are Asus GTX560 Ti DirectCU II TOP , Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti SOC , Jetway N560-E8-1GV , MSI N560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC , Palit GTX560Ti Sonic & Sparkle Calibre X560 .

Check the review HERE.

Last edited:
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^Oops, the last post was a month back and as I am a waiting hater I've already purchased a card mate, thanks for your suggestion anyway, yea a great card was 9800GT. :)

psyk007

Right off the assembly line
I have a Samsung monitor which is having the resolution of 1440 x 900 max

CPU : intel core 2 duo 2.88 ghz

mobo : gigabyte G31 chipset

RAM : kingston 2gb ddr2 800 mhz

PSU : zebronics 500 W platinum series with 1 pci express connector

Budget 5K - 8K max

should i go for ati raedon :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: or buy new nvidia ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

i want to play below games at higher setting with max 1400 x 900 resolution

# crysis 2 # fear 2 & 3 # Call of duty 4 to latest # NFS all games & many more upcoming games
quick response will be appreciated

Warning : you are violating and disrespecting froum rules by posting the same thing over two different threads and once your post gets deleted you posted the same thing here again which is very disrespecting though you already got 3 replies there !

Create your own thread or ask in a single thread and stop spamming the forum. Next time there will be no mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we have enough discussions in here and there's no need to make this even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom