Need a phone in 15k..

I need a phone within the specified budget.. the best that is available within this or for slightly more.. The thing is my brother will be buying it from dubai.. so you can suggest some in the price range for that country if possible.. thanks.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
A bit offtopic:
Will you get proper warranty here if you buy in Dubai? Also I heard that things are expensive there. Dunno if its true.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
I would play it safe and buy it here. Check Neo V and Motorola Defy plus. Or you can buy the HTC One V of you can get it for 16-17k.

And a bit of advice. Always try to play with a device in shops like croma before buying any phone.

OP
A

ArjunKiller

Gamer
I need a mobile with Android.. although if Lumia is very good in this budget against any other android.. ill consider that phone too..

techlover

In the zone
I dont suggest windows mobile now ..coz they wont be updated to windows 8 :p

If you need a dual core why no go for Xperia Sola ...it even doesnt have memory problem like Xperia U as it has a micro SD slot ....its around 18-18.5 here ..so maybe u can get a little cheaper there? ....coz i believe it better to spend some money more and go for a much better phone :)

abhadi

Broken In
Or take a look at this.. New deals from ebay

eBay.in Tech Carnival 2012- Get unbeatable price on Mobiles, Laptops, TVs, Tablets and more.

Arc s for oly 15k :p

aroraanant

Explorer
First of all you won't get warranty on phones bought from Dubai.
Neo V and Sola seems to quite good options for you.
One V is having some software otherwise its a great phone

Top Bottom