Need a phone at around 15k

OP
rohit32407

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
well went to the market but couldn't find sensation z710e although got to see sensation XE(black) which i liked very much. But it was priced 25+. Also had a look at xperia Sola, display is damn good but alot of ppl have warned me of not so good battery life. I don't know how true that is. I just need enough battery to get me through 36 hrs (if possible) after recharging. Anyway finally I have decided to go for either sensation z710e or sensation XE. Is sensation XE worth the extra 3-4k? I started with 15k and now I am even thinking about 25k :shock: . Honestly saying I would prefer z710e totally because of pricing. but would like to know your views as well. The guy in the shop couldn't give me exact pricing of sensation XE, he just said that it would be 25k+. he was using one himself so he showed it to me.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
If the difference in normal and XE is 1-2k then its fine, if more than that then pick the normal sensation from Saholic.
The price for Sensation XE will be 25k, rather going for that it would be better to pick One S for 27k.

OP
rohit32407

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Lol man this phone world is too tempting, I started from 15k and now it has gone to 25k. Well i will settle with normal sensation from saholic before i get tempted with much more expensive sets. Thanks for all your help. Will order on monday.

@aroraanant thanks for that saholic link.

aroraanant

Explorer
Yes the actual price is around 35k, but on ebay it is listed for only 33.4k and any coupon can be applied on that listing.

diagus

Journeyman
At ~15k i think you better wait for HTC Desire X. It is not a powerhouse (uses slow dual core) and will surely be less powerful than Xperia U but it got the looks and packs a small punch without stupid 4GB memory limit or small display. Won't feel slow. At 20k (cost ~20.8k), Motorola Atrix 2 is simply unbeatable.

sam what makes you think htc will release desire x near 15k price tag
i think it will cost about 25k . see the price of HTC Desire V its 20k with slow hardware(with a dual sim)
so if htc desire x has a better specs the price will be more than desire v right

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ processor is slow dual core (same processor as Desire V just dual core. GPU is slow). camera is 5MP but can't even record 720p video. 4GB internal memory. Lacks secondary camera. This is clearly aimed to compete with Xperia U. Yes it may have a bigger display but that is just a single +ve point that forces it higher than One V. Remember nowadays dual core doesn't even tell half the story about performance.

Desire V is priced really high that i agree but maybe it is set to compete with Galaxy S duos as it has same processor. So unless Desire X is priced close to 15k, i see no use getting one. And if HTC is following the Indian trend, they'll launch X at ~18k with a 15k street price.

OP
rohit32407

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
do check for HTC Sensation XE also. 22.7k is nice deal.
Sensation XE is there and i liked it too but its close to 26-27k i guess.

@aroraanant we settled on 22.7k after heavy bargaining. price quoted by him was 23.9k

daksh

Journeyman
Xe you could get for around 25. It's better battery and performance wise as more battery and higher clocked processor PLUS you get better colour scheme.
Best thing-5k earphones come in the box.

axe

Broken In
check out Sony NEO V and Neo L. they are both priced under 17k and are best devices in this price band

shikhar22

Broken In
Around 15k Blackberry curve 9380 will be the best handset i think so...i also thinking of buying this mobile..but wiating for HTC desire X as its price will be also around 15 k..HTC Desire X may be availbale from 2nd week of sept.

randomuser111

Technomancer
IMO Desire X has nothing going for it, the dual core CPU in it is almost pointless. Nothing about that phone is exciting to be frank. Especially at a price point between 16-18k

OP
rohit32407

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Xe you could get for around 25. It's better battery and performance wise as more battery and higher clocked processor PLUS you get better colour scheme.
Best thing-5k earphones come in the box.
Took your advice and settled on XE at 25.5k. Will go and get the set tomorrow :mrgreen: . Thanks to all of you for all your kind help :)

Top Bottom