need a decent smartphone

zerogates

Right off the assembly line
so i am a colg student in my 2nd year and am in search of a decent smartphone to meet my needs....
1)internet browsing
2)casual gaming
3)decent screen size
4)camera with flash(hd video preferably)
5)budget around 15,ooo
pls exclude motorola.....
include any phone which i can order from outside India as well....

mitraark

Decrepit
Sony Xperia U if you can live with 4GB
Its powerful enough. Within your budget. Better options available at a bit higher price.

OP
Z

zerogates

well....this is currently d second option in my list....how is samsung omnia w....nd i believe its 4 gb for multimedia nd 2 gb for apps and games in xperia u....

aroraanant

Explorer
Omnia W is good windows phone but I suggest you to go with android.
Xperia U is good but 4GB is quite less.
I suggest you to search for Desire S, if you can find it somewhere then just grab it, it should be priced for 16k
You can also have a look at Neo V and HTC Rhyme

red dragon

Master troll
op does not need WP8 for his requirement,800 is still a great vfm phone.
There is not even a single semi decent Android @15k.

Neo

Get a WP. Certainly better than Android. Simple UI. Good performance. No freezes. Better battery life. Suites exactly your needs. A WP only sucks at apps, but IMO you don't really need 'so many ' apps.
Whereas Android has bad battery life, lags, freezes, most probably small screen.

Strictly in your budget is Omnia W.
Slightly above is Lumia 800.
Not that Omnia W is not good, its awesome for its price, but with Lumia 800, you get more storage, 8 MP camera, better looks, better after market price and Nokia.
I say increase your budget and get the latter. Rest is up to you.

I won't recommend WP 7.5 phone as its future updates after WP 7.8 is uncertain.

Acc. to me get Sony Xperia U & also get an OTG cable with it. It will help u to solve the storage problem.

Sony Ericsson Live With Walkman is another great option, if u want something cheaper.

techlover

In the zone
Well dont go for Windows mobile now ..because all the current mobiles on windows wont be updated to windows 8...

I dont even recommend Xperia U ....it has just 4Gb internal memory with no external SD card slot :p which is way too low :p

Increase your budget a little and then go for HTC ONE V ..around 17k :)

punitpanchal08

You can go for Lumia 610. Its a very nice phone and I have been using it and faced no issues till date. Affordable windows phone 7.5 based device has 5 megapixel autofocus camera. Launched in Cool and Funky colours the Nokia Lumia 610 come with more than 1,00,000apps.

Top Bottom