NEED A BEST BLUE TOOTH DEVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayneu

Journeyman
i am using nokia 6630, for that i need a blue tooth device.....

i need the price and location where its available. i am in bangalore...

can any one tell me which is the best blue tooth device?

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
well what kinda bluetooth device u need?
there are loads of BT devices out there
printers
cameras
dockets
headsets
etc etc...be specific pl

OP
mayneu

mayneu

Journeyman
i am sorry

i want to transfer the files from my computer to my mobile, as my data cable is not compatible....

my computer is not detecting even after installing pc suite given by nokia....

so i am planning to buy a BT device..

aadipa

Padawan
Ziga, Belkin, Billionton...

All have 100 meters bluetooth dongles...

The drivers that come with Billionton are very good for transfer of multiple files as u can browse the phone memory directly

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
any brand will do good man! u'll get one for about 600 or so (10m range). just hunt around majestic area (u kno where rite??? the electronic gadgets hub!) or of corz got s.p.road.

expertno.1

Technomancer
i got one @ Rs 210 Bluetooth written over it....inluding cd (no use of cd)

but try to make sure that the device supports Microsoft Bluetooth support....for connecting nokia phones also to pc...

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Mr. expertno.1, just because you're returning to Digit forum after 2 years doesn't mean you start digging out two year old threads.

expertno.1

Technomancer
krazyfrog. said:
Mr. expertno.1, just because you're returning to Digit forum after 2 years doesn't mean you start digging out two year old threads.

sorry for that.......:oops: :oops:
i didn't saw the date.....
just some other topic i had opened..and bottom related topics took me to here.......wont happen again.....:p

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ No problem. Btw what were you doing without coming on the forum for 2 years. I can't even stay 2 days away from it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hey can anyone give me some details of Blue Tooth Headset for mobile. If it can also play Music on the cell phone would be good

expertno.1

Technomancer
krazyfrog. said:
^^ No problem. Btw what were you doing without coming on the forum for 2 years. I can't even stay 2 days away from it.

Actually for 2 years i had to leave ma permanent home for studies.......

But am back home now in this Diwali for 15 days...............for 15 days more i will be here :D so i will be on digit.....

plus have got a laptop too with net in it whre i study so i will stick to the forum :twisted:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
ajayritik said:
Hey can anyone give me some details of Blue Tooth Headset for mobile. If it can also play Music on the cell phone would be good
If you want to make recieve just calls, any bluetooth headset will do. If you need music your phone must support A2DP bluetooth profile and so should your headset.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
ajayritik said:
How to check if my phone supports A2DP? I have SE W 700i?
W700i does not support A2DP profile and hence you can't listen to music over bluetooth headset. You should buy a regular bluetooth headset for calls only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom