narendra modi v/s congress

Will modi be again CM of gujarat

• yes : I support him to be CM of gujarat again

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No : Modi should go

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter :Modi wins or Not , who cares ....

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
so presently hindus want to support the terrorist modi then they can go ahead ,ultimately they are going to loose by supporting terrorism
Like ISLAM is going to loose for supporting terrorism against infidels?

you just have to give up worship of more than one god ,of idol worship ,and of thinking that GOD is humans and animals having families ,wives and sons and daughters
Normally I can interpret the English of even the weakest of the noobies! But mind improving ur newly learnt language? Please concentrate on quran or speak something sensible ON TOPIC! Surely, no one wants TROLLS in here. :)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@ mudsir

In that case becomig a hindu is way easier, you do not have to give up worshipping anyone, all you have to do is start respecting life and believing in the fact that all religions are equal.

As for hitler and terrorism and jews I would like to know you comments about the PLO and why is it that Israel is in a continuous state of war.

That is if you want to troll on the forum! which it seems you have already admitted when you said that you cant say much about the topic!

mudsir

Broken In
About the topic, narendra modi is going to be cm again, as in the past also hindus have supported terrorists, like they supported him after the genocide in gujarat and also made Rajiv Gandhi pm,after the sikh carnage by hindu terrorists.

christian terrorists also did support hitler and elected him to commit the carnage of jews.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Oh and remind me what is going on in Kosovo, What is the PLO doing, what is the Taliban doing and much nearer home what is going on in Kashmir?

mudsir

Broken In
forgot to mention about the present terrorist bush who was made the president after killing hundreds of thousands of innocent human beings in afghanistan and iraq

way to go christian terrorists in america who supported this greatest terrorist

modi is like a child in front of him

remember there is no difference between a terrorist and terrorism supporter

like there is no difference between dara singh the hindu terrorist who killed innocent christians and people who support his barbaric act .

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I guess you have nothing creative to contribute to the thread except saying that Hindus and Christians are terrorists.

Rahim

Married!
What is this mudsir talking about? Certainly needs some clarity in the top floor.
@topic: this thread will have a lot of posts but will never come to a conclusion.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
it seems Hindus are second target only for the worlds peace loving religion.Christians are targeted!but the sad truth west is atheist and few protestents are there calling themselves as Christian.Bush never afaik is a practising Christian!and is most of the Chrisitians!why do u spit the learning from the book and madrassas here?they are illiterates who are making u and most moslems as hardcorers.

{....Edited,I dont want to hurt anyone :-| }

Last edited:

mudsir

Broken In
why so much intolerability?Why cant u ppl respect other religions

then the guy says
Islamism is worse than Narzis

in short he doesnt want to respect islam and he is the one who is intolerable.

and then says that christian terrorists who killed 6 million innocent jews + other minorities are better than terrorists who call themselves muslims.

even if all the terrorist acts committed by those who call themselves muslims are added up it wouldnt come close to the terrorism done by christian terrorists in germany and presently by bush and his gang of christian terrorists

that is I believe in trinity(father,son and holyspirit) it is interesting to know that Hindus too believe Brahma Vishnu Maheswara.

who said hindus were right in believing in three gods?

do not say trinity ,for your god is one god

and the lies in the last paragraph are not worth even quoting.

i read the posts by praka

in short what the guy is telling is its ok that modi did the genocide of muslims but christians must be spared .

how selfish can you get??

i being a muslim stand up to rights of human beings and support the victims of godhra massacre ,of gujarat riots, mumbai riots ,sikh carnage,and of the various christians priests and nuns who were killed .

may peace be upon all of you

Last edited:

nix

you cant just make peace by saying "may peace be upon all of you".

i just dont get it. why engage in flaming others and then you end all your posts with that line...doesnt make sense.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
The Pagan world was very much peaceful ,the forcing of Monotheistic concept has led to end of many civilizations .

but don't loose path , I created just for Modi ,Gujarat, BJP ,sonia gandhi and congress . but it has went above that .

apacheman

Journeyman
praka123 said:
Christians are targeted!

Christians are targeted?!!? humbug...they are the ones who Target!

praka123 said:
do u thing ur book is the last answer?NO moron,no NOT :x it is a wise warlord who mixed pagan moon god called allah and mixed old testment and interpret things in his favour=get the reality!.

Quote one verse from the Quran that is false and the Quran will be proved wrong.
and according to this praka's claims, it seems a warlord mixed Old Testament with something and iterpreted things. haha. How can anyone just mix the things which were correct and omit that which was wrong? that too an iliterate?!! The Old Testament itselfs contains umpteen errors, how can anyone copy the correct stuff an delete the wrong ones? Its time YOU get the reality bro.

praka123 said:
BTW,I believe God came to earth as a human and paid for us sinners by his blood and arised from the dead and hails to heaven as human,that is I believe in trinity(father,son and holyspirit)

The fact is that the word "Trinity" does not exist in the bible. Instead its mentioned in the Quran.
The word trinity was decribed as a fabrication and concoction in the Revised Standard Version authorised by the 'Doctors of Divinty' in Christianity. Strange but true.

Last edited:

apacheman

Journeyman
praka123 said:
why so much intolerability?Why cant u ppl respect other religions
haha, look Mr. Tolerable speak below....

praka123 said:
what ever!I know that our teachings are more peaceful and tolerable than you Islamists!
well, thats how a loser speaks, so sad. c'mon, be a sport!

mudsir

Broken In
I know that our teachings are more peaceful and tolerable than you Islamists!

thanks for your subjective opinion which is proven to be false again and again throughout history.

hitler and other christian terrorists who supported him(the majority in germany) are very peaceful and tolerable .

bush and his supporters of terrorism who have more than a few lakhs of innocent people are definitely peaceful.

keep up the peace guys ,you are doing a great job.

are you guys using WMD (Weapons of Mass Deception)

moshel

Padawan
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
The Pagan world was very much peaceful ,the forcing of Monotheistic concept has led to end of many civilizations .

watch your words dude..cos when u say the word "monotheistic" u r meaning Islam, Christianity and Judaism.... just give me name of one civilization which was ended by Jews??.

as per my personal knowledge its only Hinduism and Judaism who DO NOT have history of forced conversions....
moreover i wud like to add that jews were ruled by different rulers for 2000 years. i.e. from 70 B.C.E. (when Israel fell to the romans) to 1948 (when Israel got independence from the British)

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
but don't loose path , I created just for Modi ,Gujarat, BJP ,sonia gandhi and congress . but it has went above that .

yeah i agree.... but even ur doing the same thing...ur first sentence proves that.....

mudsir

Broken In
Originally Posted by ssdivisiongermany1933
The Pagan world was very much peaceful ,the forcing of Monotheistic concept has led to end of many civilizations

the first man and women sent by God to this world were monotheists

then idol worship,superstitions and paganism started .

later God send Prophets with monotheism

still people even started worshipping Prophets like how christians worship Jesus(peace be upon him).

and dont include christianity amongst the monotheistic religions because it believes in three gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom