narendra modi v/s congress

Will modi be again CM of gujarat

• yes : I support him to be CM of gujarat again

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No : Modi should go

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter :Modi wins or Not , who cares ....

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart133

Broken In
the so called "proof" is all made up. tehelka is fake.

dude why dont u get ur facts right??
prove how tehelka is fake??

BJP and its stooges are like the nazi party of india
create a fear psychosis in the public (which by the way is easy) that hindusim is attacked from all sides
keep harping about development
sideline the fact that muslims of gujarat are in ghettos
and oh btw what was the explanation given for the riots???
it was a reaction to the burning??????
is this the goddammned 21st century??

there is this awesome quote so relevant in these times
[SIZE=-1]"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"[/SIZE]

not christians. christians were not harmed. christians have never been harmed in india.

:shock: not harmed
dude where u based??? in the moon??

go to this link www.persecution.in and please let me know

nix : " support narendra modi..."
..............this is a mere election slogan........................

nix : "he is a man of steel."
..............yes you are right ....there's no human nature in him..........

nix : "he commands respect and awe."
.............reslpect from people like you...................

nix : "dont blame him for the riots. there is no solid proof that he supported/helped it."
..............yes it will be wrong to say that he supported / helped it bcoz
.........................the truth is to say that he supported & helped it........

nix : "even media is against him. he stands alone."
..............God, atleast media is doing some good work in Gujrat..........

nix : "if ppl resort to violence...what is his fault?
..............Gr8, why should we have court, law, and other blah blah!!!! Let ppl do whatever they want. LOL.................

nix : "he tried to stop the violence but in vain"
..............He must have been happy that he could not stop the growth of his brain child...................

nix : "what happened in gujarat was the ppl's wish."
..............I feel very sorry for the ppl of Gujarat for they only wish bad things to happen. My question is why it is happening only in Gujarat........

nix : "everyone talks about best bakery...but no one talks about the sabarmati S6 coach.... why?are those ppl children of a lesser god?"
.............Maybe because there is no better bakery in Gujarat till this day and subarmati is already running...........lol...............

nix : "hindu's have become the worst losers in india... every now and then,our gods are insulted. like the ram setu issue. just today, west bengal CM again insulted ram by saying that it is fictional. it is a cheap tactic to gain votes... by extremists..he is pleasing fundamentalists.."
.............sorry, no comments......................

nix : "again, the taslima case proves it... he has given in to islamic fundamentalists by telling her to "get out"...."
.............so you mean he gives in and hampers law to take its path, I too say the same.....................
................NOW THINK FOR URSELF........you need him?????????????
................LET PEACE PREVAIL................THIS IS JUST MY VIEW AND NO HURT INTENDED...................

Love ur post dude

just give me name of one civilization which was ended by Jews??.

dude i aint into religion bickering but just wanted to clarify ur qstn abt civilization ended by the jews

u heard of the cannanities?? they were from the land of cannan or more precisely the fertile crescent (present israel and palestine)
last i heard was they were destroyed along with amalekites 5000 years ago by a nomad tribe from mesopotamia (read hebrews)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom