narendra modi v/s congress

Will modi be again CM of gujarat

• yes : I support him to be CM of gujarat again

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No : Modi should go

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter :Modi wins or Not , who cares ....

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudsir

Broken In
ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
nazi hatred for jews was not based on faith ,Hitler viewed that Jews were responsible for making germany a mess after world war -I , and He also never think judaism as a faith , a mere low race considering his superior Aryan race

inspite of giving quotes from hitlers book mein kempf and his speeches where he himself says that he is acting based on faith and bible and what christianity taught him , if you wish to believe otherwise ,its your choice.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
apacheman said:
Uniform Civil Code canot be implemented in India even among Hindus itself, because hinduism contains a plethora of castes n sects differences, first sort that out n den try coming to the muslim clan..

I think you are making a mistake here, UCC can be implemented. Why do you blame the Caste sytem when it has nothing to do here. Polygamy for example, is prohibited in all Hindus regardless of caste. Post 1955, the religious law is not applicable on Hindus. They are governed by laws made by parliament of India.

Just FYI, the all the Hindus are governed by:

1. The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (HMA)
2. The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 (HMGA)
3. The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 (HAMA)

Please do not talk about things you are ill informed of.

mudsir

Broken In
kumarmohit said:
all the Hindus are governed by:

1. The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (HMA)
2. The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 (HMGA)
3. The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 (HAMA)
Many Hindu religious personalities, according to their scriptures, had multiple wives. King Dashrat, the father of Rama, had more than one wife. Krishna had several wives.(GUESS THEY WERE NOT HINDUS AND WERE NOT GOVERNED BY THE ACTS WHICH SOME HUMANS MADE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HINDUISM)

The report of the ‘Committee of The Status of Woman in Islam’, published in 1975 mentions on page numbers 66 and 67 that the percentage of polygamous marriages between the years 1951 and 1961 was 5.06% among the Hindus and only 4.31% among the Muslims. According to Indian law only Muslim men are permitted to have more than one wife. It is illegal for any non-Muslim in India to have more than one wife. Despite it being illegal, Hindus have more multiple wives as compared to Muslims. Earlier, there was no restriction even on Hindu men with respect to the number of wives allowed. It was only in 1954, when the Hindu Marriage Act was passed that it became illegal for a Hindu to have more than one wife. At present it is the Indian Law that restricts a Hindu man from having more than one wife and not the Hindu scriptures.

There is no religious book that instructs men to have only one wife. In none of the other religious scriptures, whether it be the Vedas, the Ramayan, the Mahabharat, the Geeta, the Talmud or the Bible does one find a restriction on the number of wives. According to these scriptures one can marry as many as one wishes. It was only later, that the Hindu priests and the Christian Church restricted the number of wives to one.

SO MANY HINDUS CASTES WILL NOT AGREE TO MONOGAMY.

On topic..please?

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Many Hindu religious personalities, according to their scriptures, had multiple wives. King Dashrat, the father of Rama, had more than one wife. Krishna had several wives.(GUESS THEY WERE NOT HINDUS AND WERE NOT GOVERNED BY THE ACTS WHICH SOME HUMANS MADE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HINDUISM)
Hindu scriptures are completely silent over such issues! Its only in 'THE' holy book where u'll find 1 man can marry 4 women but not vice versa. So much for gender equality! What logic!

Only the modern laws prohibit polygamy and yes hinduism is the just the term given to people who followed GITA and vedic scriptures! Its not pathetic as THE PEACEFUL religion where u r explicitly told to follow the religion marked with contradictions of all sort! No where in vedic scriptures or GITA u'll find some phrase stating "follow hinduism","man can marry 4 women","slay the infidels", "spread hinduism". It gives u free will to think and not rulezz marked with compulsions!

There is no religious book that instructs men to have only one wife. In none of the other religious scriptures, whether it be the Vedas, the Ramayan, the Mahabharat, the Geeta, the Talmud or the Bible does one find a restriction on the number of wives. According to these scriptures one can marry as many as one wishes. It was only later, that the Hindu priests and the Christian Church restricted the number of wives to one.

SO MANY HINDUS CASTES WILL NOT AGREE TO MONOGAMY.
Ur wrong once again! Do a little reading of ur own instead of following Zakir Naik's craps. I guess it was easy for the fabricator to create a new "peaceful" religion filled with a "little" wisdom from the ancient ones. Too bad he used his mind on it!! :)

On topic..please?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@ Mudsir.

What you are talking about is not going to hold any water in case of UCC today. Coz post the passing of law is the condition which matters in UCC. This is where only Muslims are legally allowed polygamy in India. There is no single caste in Hinduism where polygamy is universal organized practice.

OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Hinduism as a faith gives most freedom to its followers ,every aspects are of divinic and social life included in it ,which is not found in other faiths .

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
mudsir said:
Many Hindu religious personalities, according to their scriptures, had multiple wives. King Dashrat, the father of Rama, had more than one wife. Krishna had several wives....
The report of the ‘Committee of The Status of Woman in Islam’, published in 1975 mentions on page numbers 66 and 67 that the percentage of polygamous marriages between the years 1951 and 1961 was 5.06% among the Hindus and only 4.31% among the Muslims. According to Indian law ....
blah blah blah

Copy pasted directly from Zakir Naik's ebook.

moshel

Padawan
Gujarat has spoken!!!!

narendra modi must be hated by all of India. But the people of Gujarat love him. WHich is proved after this gr8 victory.

"Modibhai Modibhai avya chhe, Dhoom Dhadaka Karya chhe,
Avya Avya Modibhai"

now its "JEET GAYA GUJARAT"

Last edited:

manishjha18

In the zone
congress party acts like they are anti india
they hates hindus and wd go to any extent to serve others for vote-

remember-dara sing was given capital punishment but afzal was pardoned-
i think they have link with isi and cpi with china(kidding --but god knows}

praka123

left this forum longback
alas modi(devil) made his hindutva ticket to buy votes!Gujarat is miserabled for future :x I think the Muslims and Christians there,better shift out to somewhere in kashmir or UP!

moshel

Padawan
praka123 said:
alas modi(devil) made his hindutva ticket to buy votes!Gujarat is miserabled for future :x I think the Muslims and Christians there,better shift out to somewhere in kashmir or UP!

Only time will tell!

Moreover, Modi didnt play the Hindutva card by himself. Sonia Gandhi instigated him to play it with her "Maut Ke Saudagar" and "hindu terrorists"...before that Modi was always asking for votes on the basis of development.

and btw dont u think that when modi has won with such a majority, the muslim and christian votes also must have gone to him.....(i cant say this with certainity but its just a thought)..

Well all i say is that finally peace will prevail in Gujarat and all religions will live peacefully for the next 5 years.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Yeah, amazing landslides hun? and a slap to the first family (?) which cant speak even any national language properly. So much for playing the communal card! :oops:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Now that he has won, I think, this thread should be put to rest because critics and criticism aside, the people with their vote wield the supreme power. If they want someone in power and someone in opposition, that is their right.

And frankly population of Gujarat is not a bunch of morons, if they have chosen him, the positive reasons must have outweighed the negatives. Like it or not, people are not idiots and that is the reason we have a democracy in India.

karnivore

in your face..
..population of Gujarat is not a bunch of morons..
No person in right frame of mind would think that. Some of the great minds of India are from Gujrat. But....
...people are not idiots...
Am afraid, my friend, but "masses" are, and that is called "herding effect". Individually these people would be far more intelligent, but when in mass, they are usually vegetable. That why u have Hitler.

But i think, the development factor was the key, no matter what the commies and their bed-fellow congress say.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^ If masses had been idiots, democracy would ave been the worst form of government which is not. Need I remind you the poem:

I am the people, the mob, the crowd, the mass by Carl Sandburg

just to remind you

*www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15264

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom