narendra modi v/s congress

Will modi be again CM of gujarat

• yes : I support him to be CM of gujarat again

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • No : Modi should go

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter :Modi wins or Not , who cares ....

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
apacheman said:
Well, it was Modi who sanctioned and planned even the Sabarmati coach burning and all. it as pre-planned.

Prove It? Mere claims and speculations are not going to get you anywhere. Bring a solid irrefutable proof. And if you think that the Railway enquiry reports are proof, the court has already chided dear Lalu for starting a supra legal authority when a legal bench is already considering the matters. They have said that the enquiry was 'politically motivated'

How would one feel when the one who raped their mothers and sisters, and killed their kith and kin, roaming scot free in front of their eyes. Its something no man has the strength to bear. That's how terrorists are created. when injustice is meted out to them. Terrorists arent born, they are created, by the likes of Modi...who then use them to attract votes.

The matter is before the court you cannot pronounce anyone guilty because we have a legal system for that purpose.

As this thread has strayed offtopic, i take the liberty to put up some facts.
its time we return to our scriptures.
Hinduism is a religion based on Vedas, Their most sacred scripture. The Vedas prohibit idol worship.
"na tasya pratima asti
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]5

"shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
[Yajurveda 40:8]6

"Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]1

"Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

"Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]3

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."
"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4

If the Vedas prohibit idol worship, then how can hindus justify idol worship, even when Vedas and Upanishads prohibit them? Which religion are they actually following?
same is the case with Islam. they have gone astray from their Quran. Nowhere it is in the Quran to kill hindus or non-muslims. Instead it says muslims to follow Islam and let the others follow their respective religions.
Ch.109 Surah Kaafirun
"I worship not that which you worship,
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you, be your religion; and to me, my religion."

I assume then that you have not read the Bhagwad Gita which is inherently higher than what is said in the Vedas as the Vedas are traditional knowledge that passed through generations with time. But Bhagwad Gita was spoken by the supreme being in his personal self and thus takes precedence over the Holy Vedas.

And I think I would also like to remind you about one line

"Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya Glanir Bhavti Bhartah Abhutthanm Adharamasya Tadatmanam Srijamyaham"

Hey Arjun, when ever the Adharma rises in the world and Dharma starts to lose ground, I would take worldy form and come to this world to set things right.

And about the Quran the particular clause you are talking about is abrogated by a later clause which says : And when the holy month has passed, make war upon unbelievers and lay in wait for them and slay them where ever you find them.

What kinda Hindutva is Modi proclaiming? He does not know a thing about Hinduism in its true sense.

Excuse me but i question your authority to say what he knows about Hinduism. For a starter, I would like to tell you that Hinduism is not all about taking everything lying down, being blinded by secularism. While we do not start attacking people, we do reply by other means when someone does not understand by peaceful means. To pay back in the same currency is as much a part of Hinduism as it is to welcome everyone in its fold.

And his so-called development is just limited to the cities. The villages and tribal areas are stung with poverty, lack of electricity and a plethora of woeful ballads n problems. its just a false propaganda for garnering votes.The Muslim areas are left unattended with people living among garbage dumps.

Oh dear, I am no one to comment on the development issue since this is the case of entire country. From Gurgaon in Harayana to West Bengal where we have Red rule. Infact this is a case of entire country. And moreover it is something, which is a lot better than the right royal mess of the countrythat was made during the first forty years and we had to resort to mortgaging our gold to the Bank of England. Just FYI, during this rule, Gujrat overtook Punjab as the richest state of India.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
"na tasya pratima asti
"There is no image of Him."
[Yajurveda 32:3]5

"shudhama poapvidham"
"He is bodyless and pure."
[Yajurveda 40:8]6

"Ekam evadvitiyam"
"He is One only without a second."
[Chandogya Upanishad 6:2:1]1

"Na casya kascij janita na cadhipah."
"Of Him there are neither parents nor lord."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 6:9]2

"Na tasya pratima asti"
"There is no likeness of Him."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:19]3

"Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam."
"His form is not to be seen; no one sees Him with the eye."
[Svetasvatara Upanishad 4:20]4
Nice attempt to deviate the topic, but just to enlighten u for ur COPY N PASTE material from some ill-educated islamic sites probably whose sole purpose is to mis-translate and mis-interpret the Vedic scriptures etc, here is what the last sloka means.

""Na samdrse tisthati rupam asya, na caksusa pasyati kas canainam.""
Meaning : "His form cannot be seen; eyes cannot see him."

If u have read GITA, u will find the same thing!

@apacheman : I request u to learn some Sanskrit before jumping into this wonderful section i.e FIGHT CLUB, deviating the topic and showing ur ignorance!

If the Vedas prohibit idol worship, then how can hindus justify idol worship, even when Vedas and Upanishads prohibit them? Which religion are they actually following?
Nowhere in vedas it is written that Murti Puja is wrong, not to mention murti puja is found everywhere in puranas and itihaasas. There is a lot of difference between murti puja and GOD being immaterial. I suggest u learn what Murti Puja is.

Since u took a step in deviation, then lemme remind Quran forbids idolism of any sort, but still Muslims throng Mecca and stone the "imaginary" Satan! Whats that crap bt?

same is the case with Islam. they have gone astray from their Quran. Nowhere it is in the Quran to kill hindus or non-muslims. Instead it says muslims to follow Islam and let the others follow their respective religions.
U don't need to cover up the things. The writings are on the wall now n whole world knows the truth!! U shud read the namahs tooo u know.

What kinda Hindutva is Modi proclaiming? He does not know a thing about Hinduism in its true sense. And his so-called development is just limited to the cities. The villages and tribal areas are stung with poverty, lack of electricity and a plethora of woeful ballads n problems. its just a false propaganda for garnering votes.The Muslim areas are left unattended with people living among garbage dumps.
U bring modern schools to "sharia'ed" places and many will prefer "madrassa". U tell them to learn about science and technology, the maulvis will tell everyone too concentrate on Quran 'first', do five time namaz and practise Rozas. U open up modern schools, shariah will force Burqa on female "believers", sania mirza gets criticised for wearing short skirts on Tennis grounds , hadiths mention to circumsize but modern science clearly disapproves it and tells about its hazards, U tell many muslims a particular excerise they might do it, but the moment u mention that its YOGA that u r teaching them, they walk away!

So u see, u cannot say Muslim areas are unattended. Even if u try to prosper them, they will still like to live in their own isolations among garbage dumps reading Quran, questioning the illiterate maulvis to further darken their world which was already full of ignorance and not learning anything modern or practicing YOGA which has very high benefits!

They went to US, Britain, France in small numbers and now demand shariah creating the cycle of terrorism again. What a mess.

U can see clearly that nobody is making em live in garbage dumps. They are creating their natural habitats likewise for their own convenience. U can very well see in central asian muslim dominated countries how they forbid music and entertainment of various sorts! I guess the world without music IS indeed a garbage dump!!

@apacheman: I request u to learn some Sanskrit before foolishly deviating the topic like that!! :)

praka123

left this forum longback
@mediator:when a child is brought up in such a organised religion,he cannot tolerate anything against it.

Infact Quran is preserved for these 1400+ years without much change.Personally I feel,Quran is a book acc. to the likes of Muhammad,it is hard to believe a divine angel helped him write this book.the book is the main reason for intolerability of Muslims.

the word "kill" is repeated many more times than any other religious holy books.from the start itself the religion is very violent.whole world except mongoloid china knows what Islam stands for.I felt Muslims are gonna predate Caucasians for their color and large build because Koran says Gaug and Magog are supposed to be look like europe and Caucasians people there.overbreeding in europe and elsewhere is a very thought out strategy.

well in our lives,we are going to see the world's largest war,where barbarians from arabia and Indonesia and other kattarwadi Muslim world attacking other parts of the world.I dont want to convert to islam even if i die,so are 99.999999% of people too.we dont want "peaceful" religion here.and dont want to witness and go through IIIrd world war :oops:

I hope the teachings in koran should mellow out.else reading the book makes you a fanatic as it is happening elsewhere. :(

vandit

In the zone
Its a fact that progress has been made by guj. in lst 5 yrs undr the modi regime...The std of living has increasd dramatically...I thnk modi can win purely on the basis of dev. Its the congress who is fuelling communalism and making modi its scapegoat by speculating in the media and reinstilling intolerance in muslims by reminding abt godhra kaand....Majority of the people in guj. had 4gotten abt that incident..And mind u that wasnt initiatd by modi either...
So hats off to narendra modi and bjp...May u continue on ur road to prosperity...

.Talkin abt tehelka...Just see the dates on whch the videos had been shot...They r way bck in '98-'99...And when did this whole issue come up..? Just before the elections in 2002...Now Wht does tht mean? If they really wntd to expose them they could have done it much earlier...
And in guj. The chritians,parsis,jains,buddhists are living peacefully...Even the condition of muslims isnt as bad as the media speculates..

Last edited:
OP
ssdivisiongermany1933

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
ha ha coming to zakir naik crap ........ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is nothing prohibiting Idol worship anything ..It talks of oneness of God //
no mention of idol worship

Read vedas completely and understand , Varun ,agni and Indra are worshipped , don't give craps from the zakir naik crap ,.I have my self read vedas , by the way from which veda u have taken the verses .

The hindu scriptures takes over complete things of life , whether its divinical or social life ,personal

Hindus scriptures don't crap god as monopoly like abrahmic religion do which includes islam , christanity and judaism , the unrest on earth started when these monopolic faith appeared on earth

moshel

Padawan
praka123 said:
edit:
offtopic:
@moshel:u r jew!well are u kochini jew(those migrated from middle east to kerala before bc-700 afaik)?(from cochin?)Kochi got lotta jews before.now 99% migrated to Israel after its formation in 1960's afaik.still there is the old synagogues in Mattancherry and N.Parur Kerala and few kochini jews there.Infact many(majority) jews are here as syrian christians after st.thomas converted jews :) along with other people.hence they are hybrids .
lately i heard these kochini jews who are darker(w.r.t german jews) are facing discrimination in Israel :-|

I am not a kochini jew. Kochini jews are actually Ashkanazis. while im a sephardic Jew...we are better known as Bene-Israelis (Sons of Israel).

just arnd 2000 yrs back from now some ppl left israel and landed on the coast of maharashtra. and got mixed up with the locals and even changed the surnames to be sounding more familiar as the locals. our surnames end with "kar" much like the maharashtrians.

and abt kochini jews. well they left india and went to israel in 60s or so. and they have set up a whole city in south of Israel in the Negev Desert where only kochini jews live. abt discrimination in Israel, i dont knw..

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
Hindus scriptures don't crap god as monopoly like abrahmic religion do which includes islam , christanity and judaism , the unrest on earth started when these monopolic faith appeared on earth

watch ur words dude....learn to respect all religions. u have a different view of G-d and i have a different view of G-d...but that doesnt mean u use words like "crap god" when stating about my religion.

we are here to have a healthy discussion and as long as we are talking abt the people of any particular religion its ok. but such an act of attacking the basic ideology of any religion is not acceptable...

wat do u mean by "the unrest on earth started when these monopolic faith appeared on earth"

just to let u knw. Judaism is one of the first religions of the world. The Bible old testament which we follow begins with the creation of the world, the creatures, and Man and Woman.

the only other religion which i have heard has its books beginning from the "creation of the world" is Hinduism. but i am in no way going to argue with that abt who came first Hinduism or Judaism. becos there is no point in arguing abt it.

Everybody is right in their own way. and we should learn to respect other religions and try to be united as human beings.

Last edited:

viruses

Journeyman
well if modi is allowed to rule india will not become a hindu state but brahim state like in the past.sati and untouchability will become the norm of the day-lol

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^I assume that you think it is already happening in Gujarat, he has been ruling there for like what, 7-8 years for now, never heard of things like that happening, and just FYI we still have somethings called courts and constitution.

I do not know abt Modi but if Arjun Singh becomes PM, the general cat ppl are sure gonna be chucked out of the country. Or worst still, treated like slaves.

nix

damnthenet said:
nix : " support narendra modi..."
..............this is a mere election slogan........................
no, its my opnion. what am i to do if it sounds like an election slogan?

nix : "he is a man of steel."
..............yes you are right ....there's no human nature in him..........
what i meant to say way, even in the face of all this criticism. he has managed to gain support of the ppl of gujarat. regarding human nature, let me tell you, there are a lot of muslims who have always voted for him and will do the same this time too...

nix : "he commands respect and awe."
.............reslpect from people like you...................
from everybody, including me and you. for the developmental schemes that he has made. for the progrress that gujarat has made under him. no one other has better infrastructure. go to gujarat and see for yourself the development.
nix : "dont blame him for the riots. there is no solid proof that he supported/helped it."
..............yes it will be wrong to say that he supported / helped it bcoz
.........................the truth is to say that he supported & helped it........
i didnt quite understand your response. pls be more clear. i think you just want to believe that its all bcoz of modi for your satisfaction. so you can put the blame on somebody. w/o solid proof , it is wrong to accuse him, wrong to accuse him just on the basis of confessions on camera, that is not a strong source of proof. they can be paid to do that.

nix : "even media is against him. he stands alone."
..............God, atleast media is doing some good work in Gujrat..........
no, its very one sided. if it was doing good work, it would have appreciated the development in gujarat. media is doing the worst job when it comes to gujarat. it seems like as though they are paid by congress to be anti BJP.

nix : "if ppl resort to violence...what is his fault?
..............Gr8, why should we have court, law, and other blah blah!!!! Let ppl do whatever they want. LOL.................
those who involvled in violence in riots, they are punished. a lot of ppl who did bad things are behind bars in gujarat.

nix : "he tried to stop the violence but in vain"
..............He must have been happy that he could not stop the growth of his brain child...................
false, thanks to him, the situation was brought under control. otherwise it would have gone on and on... tel me,if riots happens in some place governed by congress...you wont blame that congreess CM wont you?

nix : "what happened in gujarat was the ppl's wish."
..............I feel very sorry for the ppl of Gujarat for they only wish bad things to happen. My question is why it is happening only in Gujarat.....
who said its only happening in gujarat? its happening everywhere... happening in every state of india. ppl dont want things to happen, but if it forced on them...then they have no other option than to fight. riots happen everywhere... just that the congress gets it covered up really well....

nix : "everyone talks about best bakery...but no one talks about the sabarmati S6 coach.... why?are those ppl children of a lesser god?"
.............Maybe because there is no better bakery in Gujarat till this day and subarmati is already running...........lol...............
that is highly insensitive. and smacks of arrogance. would you still talk like that if your dear one was there in that situation?
nix : "hindu's have become the worst losers in india... every now and then,our gods are insulted. like the ram setu issue. just today, west bengal CM again insulted ram by saying that it is fictional. it is a cheap tactic to gain votes... by extremists..he is pleasing fundamentalists.."
.............sorry, no comments......................
dont be sorry.

nix : "again, the taslima case proves it... he has given in to islamic fundamentalists by telling her to "get out"...."
.............so you mean he gives in and hampers law to take its path, I too say the same.....................
i choose to not respond to this as i've not understood it. pls be more clear..

...............NOW THINK FOR URSELF........you need him?????????????
yeah.

planetcall

Indian by heart
*img115.exs.cx/img115/5941/offtopic8ys.gif
I have read this thread almost daily but refrained from giving any comment as I am tired of explaining facts to people who always bang the dead horse....no matter what. But, the amount of research being done and the quality of posts in this thread has compelled me to thank a few guys who have still kept the torch in their hands, demystifying any malicious attempt with knowledge.
Nice post guys. Those being applauded, know whom I intend to.

vandit

In the zone
Hey guys plz stick to bjp - congress,modi,funda. Rights,progress etc.
and not idol wrshp,vedas,quran,god etc. if they r out of topic..Plz..

apacheman

Journeyman
Modi govt. in a debt of 94000 crores of which just 31 percent has been spent on social services and so-called development.
*www.thehindu.com/2007/12/15/stories/2007121562651600.htm

Modi's false claims n propaganda on the development.
*in.news.yahoo.com/071215/139/6ohoz.html

Anti-Modi ads appear just before second phase of polls
*in.news.yahoo.com/071216/211/6ohvu.html

Modi communalising every issue.
*www.thehindu.com/2007/12/15/stories/2007121562691600.htm

kumarmohit

Technomancer
apacheman said:
Modi govt. in a debt of 94000 crores of which just 31 percent has been spent on social services and so-called development.
*www.thehindu.com/2007/12/15/stories/2007121562651600.htm

P. Chidambaram FYI is a Congress leader, these things (accusations) are natural at election time.

Modi's false claims n propaganda on the development.
*in.news.yahoo.com/071215/139/6ohoz.html

Same and similar things are happening in West Bengal (Nandigram) and a numebr of congress ruled states. I would really appreciate if you criticise dear Budhadeb first.

Anti-Modi ads appear just before second phase of polls
*in.news.yahoo.com/071216/211/6ohvu.html
these are ads, not facts.

Modi communalising every issue.
*www.thehindu.com/2007/12/15/stories/2007121562691600.htm

For heaven's sake in the first one it was Chidambaram now it is Moily. These are not facts, they are accusations leveled by Congress leaders!

apacheman

Journeyman
kumarmohit said:
P. Chidambaram FYI is a Congress leader, these things (accusations) are natural at election time.

Same and similar things are happening in West Bengal (Nandigram) and a numebr of congress ruled states. I would really appreciate if you criticise dear Budhadeb first.

these are ads, not facts.

For heaven's sake in the first one it was Chidambaram now it is Moily. These are not facts, they are accusations leveled by Congress leaders!

sounds like Modi is his relative....lol

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hey Hey dude, why get personal?

Even, I can get personal but my policy is that If I cant debate on the facts, I do not even bother?

Maintain the decency of forum, ppl are free to have your own opinion but there is absolutely no need to get personal.

mudsir

Broken In
islam is the truth

quran is the last revelation of god

jesus is a muslim

those who are not muslims and dont believe in one god and do idol worship or think that god has a son will go to hell where they will dwell forever

so guys read more about islam ,so that we all will be saved from the fire of hell

may peace be upon all of you

kumarmohit

Technomancer
mudsir said:
islam is the truth

What is truth, how do you define truth?

Then can you oblige me by telling which is the first one?

jesus is a muslim

Can you get a cetificate from the pope about this?

those who are not muslims and dont believe in one god and do idol worship or think that god has a son will go to hell where they will dwell forever

Please provide me the address or the coordinates in universe, none of the astronauts have seen it. I would like to get a booking there;)

so guys read more about islam ,so that we all will be saved from the fire of hell

Again if you can provide me the address of hell, i would like to ring the fire brigade, after all , hell is on fire.

Jokes apart dude, We would really appreciate if you have something to say about the topic we are discussing here.

Peace! Ah!

mediator

Technomancer
mudsir said:
islam is the truth

jesus is a muslim

We can all see how much peace ISLAM is giving to the world! Earlier I used to think that all are peaceful religion. But on learning more bt it I understood that there are exceptions and source itself tells about infidels, various illogical preachings etc. Therefore, I guess most of em are already dwelling in their own hell of ignorance and world of violence. So surely I dont want to read more about it & get myself circumsized for some absurd reasons or rejoice after slaughtering an infidel in broad day light! BTW, those who have read, I guess, are already facing the fire of hell! :oops:

Can we get back to the topic eh?

mudsir

Broken In
cant say much about the topic

reminds me of the discussion in germany amongst christians ,whether they should support the terrorist christian hitler or not

and we know that majority of christians in germany supported terrorism and killed innocent jews and other minorities by electing hitler to power

so presently hindus want to support the terrorist modi then they can go ahead ,ultimately they are going to loose by supporting terrorism

also modi being a human being ,a bad one nevertheless , has to die and will answer for the sins he committed ,foremost amongst which is associating partners with GOD when HE HAS NO PARTNERS AND IS ONLY ONE

peace be upon all of you

you dont have to get circumcised to be a muslim

you just have to give up worship of more than one god ,of idol worship ,and of thinking that GOD is like humans and animals having families ,wives and sons and daughters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom