N96 vs. iPhone - out of question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilpai

Techans
Well the old N73 is discontinued so avoid buying it if you find it at any shop even

Buy N73 ME version with HS - 16 there is nothing much change just better headphones 100 songs and the 2GIG memory card

Is the N73 ME available in either white or silver anywhere?

Tamoghno

Padawan
Innov8 could be a great phone . But after seeing i450 , i really doubt samsung's execution capability .

The king of phones available RIGHT NOW is still n95 8gb. Specwise n95 8 gig beats n96 excep the mem card slot. But the biggest weak point is battery .

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
no se for me .. will get bored soon .. i need symbian only ... krates , how is samsung i450 ..some 13.3k .. where as n73me is 12.6 k .. are these prices ok ? let me know .. need to get it tommorrow itself ..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
no se for me .. will get bored soon .. i need symbian only ... krates , how is samsung i450 ..some 13.3k .. where as n73me is 12.6 k .. are these prices ok ? let me know .. need to get it tommorrow itself ..

Get the Samsung i450. Good reviews.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
hey guys i was thinking of buying the Samsung i780 but after reading bout the Innov8 i'm a bit inclined 2wards buying that.the things that i'm confused bout Innov8 is the hardware specs.i mean if the fone doesnt hav enuf ram and processing pwr then it'll be nothing more than a piece of sh!t.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The camera of innov8 is amazing....but xenon flash wud have made it much better
here wat i saw its photo shots....
*www.allaboutsymbian.com/reviews/item/Samsung_INNOV8-Hands-on_Preview.php

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/37large.png

but i dont have dat much 2 shell out 4 a fone...my choice is still N82 :D

OP
M

mohitsuri50

Broken In
Some cool apps on N96. Loads of third party apps expected on n96

here's a link to some of them.

*www.realgeek.com/applications-nokia-n96/

*www.realgeek.com/nokia-n96-smartphone-review/#more-2006

1235Sam

Sameer
really comparison is out of question.
sure n96 has lot of features.but its is just yet another normal phone.
improved n95 in n81 casing!
n96 cannot even come close to iphone in 2 things:great touchscreen UI,style
iphone has revolutionary touch screen interface which is such joy to handle.
so dont compare it with n96

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^
yup.. agreed.... Pizza(iphone) & VegThali(N96) cannot be compared.
The iphone can never come up with a better package than N96 ;)

1235Sam

Sameer
and taste of thali,the experience cannot even come close to pizza hut's pizza.for some ppl it much more important than number of items.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
And that explains why krazzy liked the iPhone so much ... 'coz he used only for 10 minutes. ;) Anything more than that, he would have thrown it at Goobi, for sure.

Pizza - once in a while.
Thali - Any given day.

1235Sam

Sameer
And that explains why krazzy liked the iPhone so much ... 'coz he used only for 10 minutes. ;) Anything more than that, he would have thrown it at Goobi, for sure.

Pizza - once in a while.
Thali - Any given day.
disagree
iphone interface is so much addictive that one would like to use it again and again.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
LOL! Btw the pizza analogy is quite apt. Pizza's nowadays are ridiculously priced and yet offer so little. But the N96 is no veg-thali. It's more like an 'All you can eat' buffet dinner. :lol:

Edburg

In the zone
the fact that nokia symbian phones have large software support than samsung symbian phones is infact true....

many apps are signed for nokia symbian rather than just symbian...so those wont work in samsung..

ask anyone with G810 or any samsung with symbian...its true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom