N96 vs. iPhone - out of question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rageahuja

Broken In
LOL! Btw the pizza analogy is quite apt. Pizza's nowadays are ridiculously priced and yet offer so little. But the N96 is no veg-thali. It's more like an 'All you can eat' buffet dinner. :lol:

well said krazzy :p and that too "all you can eat" in a Barbeque nation or in a five star where the experience matters while 'pizzas' are like 'eat and forget'.. so the choice is very simple.. :)

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung
Comparing N96 and iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One excels with feature and software support.

Another excels with Great looks, innovative (and somewhat clean) UI and non-beatable touch interface.

I have used the N95-8GB (which is almost similar to the N96 except the DVB and TV capabilities) and iPhone... and believe me... the iPhone is really addictive.

Last edited:

ferrerochadha

Right off the assembly line
i guess apple is playing high on emotions... rather than packing the phone with features..they have introduced loads of intstng apps that you can buy from the store and keep populating ur iphone screen..

... there's loads of fun stuff... i got the iphone yes and hv already burnt 100$ buying some zillions of apps...

i guess.... one might hv to pay a heavy price for owning an addictive device at times :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom