N900 for Rs. 20,000 (In a way)

Just saw this thread on TechEnclave and contacted the guy... So plz PM me if you want to avail of this offer which i think is damn awesome.

heres the deal, in collaboration with Nokia India, we bring you an awesome scheme wherein you get the N900 for about Rs. 24k - 24.5k which as you would say is the normal street price.

BUT

You also get the Nokia BH-214 , stereo bluetooth headset along with it which is valued at Rs. 3700
and you also get an N900 branded T Shirt

So basically you would get the device for ~Rs. 20,000 (net worth)

You do pay 24k but then free goodies worth almost 4k are included and you can just sell off the bluetooth headset if you want to

All you would have to do is enter your contact details at a link which i will give you via PM. And you will be contacted DIRECTLY by Nokia. You can then pay and collect your package from the nearest priority dealer after you inform Nokia.

No payments have to be sent to me or anything. This deal would be straight with Nokia Dealer and Nokia India will directly provide you the goodies all you have to do is PM and i'll give you the relevant link and details regarding what you have to do.

All those who are interested should PM me.

Cheers ! And for those who are wondering... yeah i did avail of the offer Love my N900 !

Please PM me ASAP if you want to avail of the offer !

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
follower of krazzy, I thought you were a no nonsense guy...
What's so secret that you cannot publish here and want to do it via PMs?

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
@gagan007

Nah its not some secret or anything. Its just that i need names and numbers to forward to Nokia so that they can do the needful. And i cant ask for those details directly on the forum can i ? :)

duh

Broken In
i am interested in this deal, but whats the catch here? i mean the fine print. i am looking to buy the n900. send me the info and details.

duh

Broken In
No catch or fine print mate,it is a clean deal.
sign me up! sign me up! sign me up!
okay i said it three times.
and whats worse? i started to build lfs i mean cross lfs armel :-D i am about to compile the first stage after 4-5 more SBU.
oh boy oh boy oh boy
sign me up! sign me up! sign me up!
i been waiting for something like this since n770, and duh i am getting a chance now, sweet long wait. :-D
follower of krazzy said i need to pay around 24k INR, and he or nokia is yet to give me a trring trring yet, i am game. sign me up........
sign me up! sign me up! sign me up!:shock:
sign me up! sign me up! sign me up!:shock:

duh

Broken In
oh yeah loads of misinformation and wrong pricing and loads of other info which doesnt match a-z or z-a and 1-0 or 0-1 of what mentioned in this post.
why and how? i will narrate here. as usual my bad habit of looking for the fine prints and reading the fine prints got me into trouble of not getting beloved things with eyes closed and signed. sorry i feel pathetic at times for being such a nasty fine print proof reader bug.
#1. i was told this mobile wont be more than 24k i.e. 24000.
i got a call from nokia and i was told i will have to pay 24500.
first thing? the OP said everything for 24,000 or 24k, which is not the base itself did cost me 24,500 which is 24.5k. point number one.
#2. i was then told i need to pay 4% vat. mmm, 4% vat is okay as i am in chennai and i dont need to pay octoroi, and i am a citizen and i thus need to pay 4% vat, its my duty to the country. fine i agreed.
#3. then i was asked to pay 25,500, the NPD or nokia priority dealer was clueless about any thing which is mentioned here.
so if i add 4% vat on this price i 26520.
now marginally this is not much of a difference, but there is a big difference mathematically.
26520-24000 = 2520, now 2520 even tho is a small such in todays money matter is still mathematically incorrect.
#4. the person, the lady who contacted me? yesterday? i told her, this issue and she said she will maill and spoke a little apologetic. and also asked me for my mail ID. and sarcastically speaking i guess she suffers from short term memory loss. i was told over the phone she will email me asap her email ID or official email ID where i will send the recorded conversation of the talk between me and the call center in mp3 format. and i didnt get any mail. HOW FUNNY!!!!!!
someone once so apologetic, and then was die hard persuant of me buying the mobile in the scheme, and asking my mail ID and not replying? and we have a huge post here?
mmmm something scammish? i guess.
and now univercell offers me this mobile for 25700, with handset price + vat inclusive and also an insurance.
so i get not just the mobile, a mobile for way less and also insurance.
so i dropped the idea of buying the mobile now, n900, and i will buy it a little after 3 months from univercell, for 20k, as per the sales rep told me in 3 months the prices will slash, and this is a linux phone, people buy and start screaming and swearing as they are unable to use it like a symbian phone.
so, i dont know, if i am liable for an answer or explaination, or this is just a plain scam, but whatever, my old undead habit of reading the fine print and raising index finger in the form of doubt when there is a financial deal and agreement, didnt get me the phone and also money goes back to bank again.
whats my conclusion?
so long so long so long. thanks for all the fish.
-paul

No catch or fine print mate,it is a clean deal.

OP
F

follower of krazzy

Journeyman
Umm... well i guess i am to apologise for this , but the dealer was clueless :/ I tried to get the point across but this is how stuff was :(

Sorry the deal couldnt go through... but on the positive side, atleast you saved ur money :p

Top Bottom