N82 Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hi people!

Im planning to buy an N82.. The only problem is color. Its only available in Silver in india for now.. The black one looks better (to me at least), but i've heard mixed reviews on both the colors on the internet. No one has any idea when the black one will arrive :( Now i dunno what to do, buy the silver right now, or wait for the black, which no one knows when it will arrive :|

P.S. You can have a look at both the colors here: *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n82-pictures-2177.php

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
wud like to tell u one thing:
the new s60 browser of N95 8GB and N82 wont allow u to download files which cannot be opened by any of the fone's system software (like .rar files).this wasnt the prob with N73ME.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. i dont use internet on the mobile, so its ok.. Anyway, i can use Opera Mini for that, cant i?

<kalpik> so.. silver is what the majority thinks i should get?
<QwertyM> if black is not available at all
<kalpik> black is not available right now.. dunno when it will be available, if at all
<Filled-Void> black show smudges much more than silver
<kalpik> hmm
<Filled-Void> youd have to clean it always or wipe it always to look like it didnt get molested by a dozen hands
<kalpik> Filled-Void, write it there..
<amitava> true
<kalpik> so other people can discuss too
<Filled-Void> kalpik, IM lazy
<amitava> lol
<kalpik> :|
<Filled-Void> Will you wruite it for me :>
Hmm.. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
if u want the black N82 that bad then u cud wait 4 1 month and see if its available by then.else go for the N82 silver

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea the black one wont bew available for sumtime..its been released only for the us market yet..will take some time to come here..a month or two at the least...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The NSeries India website is showing the black colour N82. So I guess it won't be long. BTW the silver looks good too. Don't base your judgement on pictures. Check it out in a shop yourself and then decide.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
I happen to own the silver one, I bought it after a long line of black phones and I have to admit it looks great.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Just chipping in here, the N82 is a fantastic device. I actually had the opportunity to fiddle around with it for half an hour, and I can tell you, it is insanely smooth and completely lacks the problems that prevent me from buying the N73.

The silver looks great IMHO, but I would say wait for black to see if they've changed the finishing. The silver is a fingerprint magnet, and I mean a magnet. It makes the back of the iPod look good.

There are some little niggling details for you to consider though. I didn't find the Audio Quality up to my expectations, and the ringer volume is really low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom