N82 Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think the covers are interchangeable. Even if one does manage to change the front and back panels with the ones of the black version there is no way one can change the sides of the phone which are light brown in the silver model and black in the black model. So you'll end up with one freaky looking phone!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Im fine with silver, looks good :)

So do u have any complaints abt it.....any....does its sound quality not up 2
the mark as told by one in this thread & the ringtone is really low...
I'll also buy this fone...in a couple of months..do u recommend this fone..
shld I buy it or go for other fone...whats ur opinion???:D

Head Banger

Journeyman
@KaranTh85:I am using N82 for the past two months and can assure you that this phone has one of the best sq when paired with good earphones,output volume is low as compared to N81 but sq is same and better than N95.Only drawback is that the phone refuses to download unsupported formats. :(

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
So do u have any complaints abt it.....any....does its sound quality not up 2
the mark as told by one in this thread & the ringtone is really low...
I'll also buy this fone...in a couple of months..do u recommend this fone..
shld I buy it or go for other fone...whats ur opinion???:D

sound quality through earphones is very good .. coupled with ep 630 .. just heard a same song on my n82 as well as my friends n91 4gb with ep630 with all the same eq settings .. and i did not find much difference .. now since n91 is considered the best for music playback then i would say n82 is not that far behind ..

get this phone as soon as possible .. one gem of a phone .. u wont find a single user of n82 making complaints .. the best all round phone till date ..

only drawback is speakers are not as loud as n73 .. but that is a minor one ..and then looks ..if ur cool with it then no probs.. camera , music , symbian performance , xenon flash , vga video recording , wifi , gps .. etc ..everything about n82 is top notch ..

and also build quality is superb too . mine survived a hard fall on ground ..

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yup.. Very sturdy phone.. And probably the best mobile by Nokia, feature wise :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yup.. Very sturdy phone.. And probably the best mobile by Nokia, feature wise :)

Hey Does it support NGage games(demo) coz N95 & N81 has Ngage games:D
I've heard dat screen display(brightness,contrast) of N95(8GB) is better...

:cool:I need N82 because of:
1) its looks(better than N95) coz I like candy bar fones...
2) built quality
3) camera quality (spl xenon flash)
4) for net use...
5) for music....

OP
kalpik

kalpik

Yes, it has Ngage 2.0 installed :)

BTW, this phone has a dual CPU and a hardware graphics accelerator too :D

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
^^not necessarily !
N93 was the first mobile device, which came equipped with a 3D processor and opengl support!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
N82 does NOT have graphic accelerator. Only N95/N95 8gb/N93 have graphic accelerator. Even N81 which is touted as the N-Gage phone lacks a graphic accelerator.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

Umm.. it comes with a 2GB card by default.. And supports upto 8GB cards for now.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yes, it does. :)

Graphics: 3D Graphics HW Accelerator (OpenGL ES 1.1)
LOL yes it does. I just made the post and realised that. So I deleted my post. I didn't know you were replying to my post otherwise I'd have kept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom