N82 Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^

hahaha mod power :p

btw I cant resist the pics of Black N82 soo sexy :D
I have a k550i at present and I'm contended atleast for now :) xperia might cost an arm and a leg so would have to settle for N82 (black) as the next phone :p hopefully the time the black one comes to india while losing a few rupees and the time I get bored of thie K550i might coincide :lol:

_

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Havent tried it.. Will install it today and post here :)

Though it says here that N82 is #1 :D

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n82 in theroy has support upto 32 gb cards ... now 12 and 16 gb sandisk are out .. so u can put 16 gb into n82 .. people have used upto 8 gb cards without any issues .. and n82 and n95 8gb are basically same phones hardware wise .. so graphics accelerator is there in both phones .

heartripple

In the zone
n82 in theroy has support upto 32 gb cards ... now 12 and 16 gb sandisk are out .. so u can put 16 gb into n82 .. people have used upto 8 gb cards without any issues .. and n82 and n95 8gb are basically same phones hardware wise .. so graphics accelerator is there in both phones .

16 GB to 32 GB is too much so flip the ipod touch and buy the n 82 u have all the feature of phone with 32 GB of music play. that's cool

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
The only issue I have with the N82 is that the GPS takes about 15 mins to get a satellite lock, after that it's fine, but 15 minutes, pah

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
yes..

I have seen GPS locking in under two minutes with standalone GPS devices... may be on a internal GPS it might take somewhere bet 4 to 8 mins.. thats why asked..

_

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
The only issue I have with the N82 is that the GPS takes about 15 mins to get a satellite lock, after that it's fine, but 15 minutes, pah

mine takes 1 min that too without internet connection ..without A-GPS thing ..under clear sky that is .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom