n 95 8gb or n85

Status
Not open for further replies.

talwar.chetan

Right off the assembly line
pls help me.
i wanna buy a phone around 24k-25k.
i am a bit confused in selecting the correct phone..
i like phone that has good functioning and has a big screen..

which one should i buy N95 8GB or N85??????

if u want to suggest any other phone in this range you r welcomed.:wink:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
None.. if u have budget of around 24k then wait for n86.. it will be much much better than these two phones. n85 has build quality issues btw..beware of it..if u can get a solidly built n85 then go for it..but again nokia has corrected a lot of mistakes they made in n85 in n86, hence i will advise to wait for n86 .. even i am waiting for n86 to release and see how it will do.. not going to be a early adopter as i did in getting n85 very early ..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
well yea if you don't want a symbian

+infinty to c905 ...

after using this phone once i am in love with it :p

OP
T

talwar.chetan

Right off the assembly line
can u tell that when would n 86 be lauched ????????????????
i want to buy the phone by 5th of APRIL/

please also post the shortcomings of n 95 8gb

thanx in advance:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sujoyp

Grand Master
N86 ko bahut time hai....better u purchase N85.

n95's main shortcoming is its very bulky..and old now.

U get everything of N95 in a sleeker and upgraded package of N85

LegendKiller

In the zone
unless you want a 8mp phone,you can go for n85 right away....some build problems have been reported.........so you must check-out the slider b4 buying....
i myself will be buying n79 which has come-down to eye-popping 17400rs!!!

sujoyp

Grand Master
unless you want a 8mp phone,you can go for n85 right away....some build problems have been reported.........so you must check-out the slider b4 buying....
i myself will be buying n79 which has come-down to eye-popping 17400rs!!!

wow N79 @ 17400 is just too good....did N85 price came down to 20k.

22k is too much for N85

nokia6600

Broken In
blah blah blah... who said it has everything that the n95 8gb had?
there's no any better phone nokia has released yet than the n95 8gb!!! just the lens cover u'll be missing but overall nothing can beat N95 8GB!! so buy it with no second thoughts

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
there's no any better phone nokia has released yet than the n95 8gb!!! just the lens cover u'll be missing but overall nothing can beat N95 8GB!! so buy it with no second thoughts

ha ha ha , nice joke what about N82 , N79 , N85 all these phones r better then N95 8GB :lol:

utsav

damn busy...

:lol: even the 5k cheaper N82 fcuks the N95 8GB big time :lol: :grin:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
all all three above mentioned phones are much better than n95 8gb. As i said i will wait for n86. If not then either get n82 or n85.

Now after using n85 for last five months i can say avoid it, as it has shoddy build quality. Even if u can get a solid piece initially , later on it will have some kind of prob relating build quality.

My n85 is pretty good barring just a bit of wobble in slider.But that may be cos it have had several hard falls on solid surfaces. The other issue being non functioning of gps in my particular handset. And all this people having build quality issues with n85 have been early adopters. Maybe nokia could have improved the build of n85 since then.

n85 is the only choice u got if ur not waiting for n86. But then choose the handset carefully before purchasing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom