n 95 8gb or n85

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock18

Broken In
U r comparing N82's display with N70's ? Woah!!!

I was comparing my N70 display to 5700 display which was bright and colourful.so i need a mobile with a bigger and brighter display than 5700.:grin:

Now now, who is still saying that N82 has a dull screen ???
Research and Google much before buying so that u don't regret later :grin:

Yeah will definitely do a research before buying it.
How is N82's display compared with N82's display?

I have seen an article to increase brightness of N82 screen .what does that mean?
and also another article which compares N95 8GB screen with N82.Even though the resolution is same N95 8GB screen looks brighter and sharper despite being .2" inch bigger.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I was comparing my N70 display to 5700 display which was bright and colourful.so i need a mobile with a bigger and brighter display than 5700.:grin:

Yeah will definitely do a research before buying it.
How is N82's display compared with N82's display?

N82 has a bigger 2.4 inch display then N70 or 5700.
u can increase the display brightness but it really drain off the battery...please dont complain afterwards that battery is not good enough;-)

N82 compared to N82 is too good:)):)):lol:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Now now, who is still saying that N82 has a dull screen ??? :p

*media.share.ovi.com/m1/medium/0270/2c03331df21a4f80babf59f9963b5ce7.jpg

Better to use low setting to extend battery life.

Further more, if u just increase the screen size while still sticking to the qvga (240x320) resolution, images viewed on them will look worse and pixelated.

And the OLED screen that currently being used is not perfected technology. Its in alpha stage ;-)
Poor sunlight legibility, less life span & oversaturated colors etc. are unfortunately plaguing it.
So before getting a OLED screen u better research properly, will it do justice to u in its current state.

OLED looks like it is what future will be, but remember u are buying for the present the current state the OLED is in.
Research and Google much before buying so that u don't regret later :grin:

Poor sunlight legibility- only under direct sunlight .. a bit oversaturated colours but they indeed look stunning .. and my n85 screen survived 5 months of heavy use without any issue. . i think it will do good for atleast a year more or so ..

n82 screen is no match for oled display of n85 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom