My Tech Blog

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, I wanted to know wether my blog is good enough or I need to improve in some fields.
Here is the link of my blog
TechBlazr
And also guys, give me ur opinion on how to Improve SEO and traffic !
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP guys !! Need suggestions !

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys, I wanted to know wether my blog is good enough or I need to improve in some fields.
TechBlazr
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP 2 guys !

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok thanks for your sugesstion..
I was thinking of buying buying a good domain and then make a new about page and Email subscription ..
+Iam making my new template little minimalist to reduce loading times and also make responsive..
What do you say?

Roopatg

Broken In
Your blog is looking good.You can include more tabs for interesting categories like sports,movies etc.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
wow... it's very good. just focus on keeping on writing the content, it's really relevant.
liked the top game recording software post.

suggestions, feel free to ignore any : focus a bit on formatting? The periods are joined to the capitals in the next sentence. Get the text alignment to Justify instead of Left align. Include screenshots for everything, or splash screens for everything, not a mix of the two. Have an image for every subhead. Internet likes images. Re-order the sidebar to search, labels, pop post, archive, like, subscribe, newsletter then badge. you have a side bar and a top bar and a bottom bar. take out the redundant things, either have tags in the sidebar or tabs in the top bar, not both.

yes the design could be less cluttered and more minimal, but the content really stands it's own ground, so all other flaws can be easily ignored or are not that imp.

amjath

Human Spambot
TechBlazr
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Blog looks good bro. Few suggestions:

1. Remove Blog Archive.
2. Add "Tip Us" Page.
3. In "Contact Us" at the bottom fix "Send" text in the button.
4. Fix "Contributors" Spelling at the bottom.
5. Subcategories Mobiles and PC like android, windows, ios and Windows Mac Linus respectively.

Will let you know more if I come across anything

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
wow... it's very good. just focus on keeping on writing the content, it's really relevant.
liked the top game recording software post.

suggestions, feel free to ignore any : focus a bit on formatting? The periods are joined to the capitals in the next sentence. Get the text alignment to Justify instead of Left align. Include screenshots for everything, or splash screens for everything, not a mix of the two. Have an image for every subhead. Internet likes images. Re-order the sidebar to search, labels, pop post, archive, like, subscribe, newsletter then badge. you have a side bar and a top bar and a bottom bar. take out the redundant things, either have tags in the sidebar or tabs in the top bar, not both.

yes the design could be less cluttered and more minimal, but the content really stands it's own ground, so all other flaws can be easily ignored or are not that imp.
Thank you :)

Thanks for your support guys ! love ya all ! :)
Iam as of now trying to minimize the appearance of the blog as little as possilbe but can do upto some extent due to SEO.

Suggestions are always welcomed. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
is that original content? oh ok I get it now, all the posts are not yours
it's ok for the target audience
how many more you have

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
The blog "TechtrickZone" is my friend's.He is asking me how to improve it :p So I came towards you guys..
By the way, trying to make content as good as possible in my blog.

ankush28

Bazinga
1- Use original content.
2- Select particular niche. "TECH" is too wide to cover. No one likes random nonsense on blog. Plus niche blogs perform better in ad neworks and marketing due to targeted traffic.
3- Learn LINK-BAIT
4- Find any blogging buddy(add me :p)
5- Offer newsletter ( i.e. Build your mailing list)
6- Post consistently- I didn't said frequently like 2-3 posts per day but atleast aim for 3 post per week(MINIMUM)
7- Do have an editorial calander so you can ensure that you are not talking about one topic full month.
8- Lastly "Create evergreen content" which will bring traffic to blog everyday.
PS- evergreen content means the piller content for anyblog which never expires. I.e. Informative posts, how-tos, resources....

Some additional tips
Don't care about SEO!!
Double-check before posting.
Start monetizing now.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah +1 to that^ I don't know in what way you are talking about seo... didnt even see ads on those sites
just dont let anything distract from the content on your site, the techtrickzone one is good for the kind of content it has

ankush28

Bazinga
By "don't care about seo" I meant "Write for Readers, not for google's bots". All in all loyal readers are more important.

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah nice one but if you read the above comments, you could see that Roopatg said me to add more topics.

And can I know what do you mean by Link-Bait? [MENTION=171475]ankush28[/MENTION]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
link-bait is posting sharing friendly content. make your content easy to share, and title the post in such a way that people like to share them around.

ankush28

Bazinga
link-bait is posting sharing friendly content. make your content easy to share, and title the post in such a way that people like to share them around.

Plus more important part - getting link backs from other blogs. I.e. creating content that other bloggers would love to link.

Top Bottom