My Tech Blog

OP
K

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
I need some help from you guys.. I am facing some issues in my blog. One is, I don't get organic traffic. I have tried almost all seo techniques but in vain. I've tried to get back links by commenting over various blogs but also of no use..
I make posts doing keyword research but I don't get organic traffic..
Need help and suggestions guys..
Thanks and regards

ankush28

Bazinga
I need some help from you guys.. I am facing some issues in my blog. One is, I don't get organic traffic. I have tried almost all seo techniques but in vain. I've tried to get back links by commenting over various blogs but also of no use..
I make posts doing keyword research but I don't get organic traffic..
Need help and suggestions guys..
Thanks and regards

So you expect that if your blog is SEOed and has content, the organic traffic will come automatically? :lol:

Don't expect huge traffic now, instead start making fans, I call them loyal readers, Bunch of them can give kickstart to your blog.
>Create social pages and promote it. Dont spam!
>comment on other blogs. Keep them clean, dont leave links, use real name. Most blogs allows you to enter your website as link to your name. Keep in mind that your comment must add value to that page else you'll be unnoticed (same with blog)
>Join blog communities and participate.
>ask someone to "link" you. Even single backlink can help.
Remember blogging isn't get rich quick formula :') You've to give it sometime, still success isn't guaranteed.

Top Bottom