My review of Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
F it! I just un-installed this "tugginmypudhha" game! Untill some concrete solution arises, I ain't touchin' this P.O.S game. Bloody thing is that everytime the game is launched, it launches in its default settings and makes backup files of old settings. This not only renders previous settings useless, untill the save file is loaded, it also creates unnecessary files and clutter of $h1tload of 'em.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ well just buy the original game

anyone had some luck with grenades in the game?i dont knw how PC version differs but 360 version rocks ..the only thing that doesnt is grenades-you just cant be accurate

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Bhai na to mujhe itni aag hai na mere pass itna paisa ki main har doosri game original kharidoon. main ek garib kisaan ka majboor beta hoon. Morover dude, the issue here is of resolution not some crack like bull crap. Whether its a original game or pirated both gonna run initially at same default settings, so u can't blame Mr.Reloaded for releasing a game that has default res. of 1280x720. Its a monitor issue and since I use my HDTV as display I faced same problem with DMC4 but there I was able to rectify it as the game allowed me to make custom settings unlike this broken sprocket from Gearbox. :cool:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
But Reloaded's releases are as good as original ones as proved by Ubisoft it self, by using his No CD Crack for Vegas 2, so I don't think anyother rip would just cut it. Although I'm waiting for a Skullptura's rip of BiA-HH. Maybe it can solve the issue.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol time to install win XP, and have some fun with clear sky after few hours of installation and updating.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^well am just making a 3 GB partition for XP lolz...so that i can play the game. No other work.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I personally didn't liked Crysis one bit so skipped it and Warhead too! My most anticipated game is GTA4. For it alone I had bought a HD Ready LCD TV almost a year ago and was about by PS3 too but last minute plans changed due to personal reasons and didn't bought PS3. I don't regret it coz GTA4 is coming on PC anyways and will by PS3 in time for Killzone 2! :D

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Well I personally didn't liked Crysis one bit so skipped it and Warhead too! My most anticipated game is GTA4. For it alone I had bought a HD Ready LCD TV almost a year ago and was about by PS3 too but last minute plans changed due to personal reasons and didn't bought PS3. I don't regret it coz GTA4 is coming on PC anyways and will by PS3 in time for Killzone 2! :D

Warhead is a short game, and this gen gfx cards can't give it's fullest is what I HATE THE MOST about CRYSIS and CRYSIS WARHEAD

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Okay! So I got the TOeD rip of BiA-HH and the some fuggin' problem of resolution exists here too. Can't believe dumb box developers would do such a thing! Anybody knows of any patch that solves this $h1tty issue?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just to confirm is this the location & files you're editing the .ini file from:
My Documents > My Games > BIA Hells Highway > Sumacgame > Config > SumacEngine.ini

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Oopsie My poopsie! I was editing this file:
My Documents > My Games > BIA Hells Highway > Sumacgame > Logs >Launch
Will try the one mentioned by u and reflect what happens! BTW Happy Diwali to ya all! *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/12large.png

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Yes! Thanks a lot mate! U R the Secret Agent Man, knowing all the secrets!*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom