My New Blog - The Smaller Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The blog looks nice now. I've been trying to set up my own blog since the past 2-3 years, but I just can't come up with a theme for it, something to write about!! :(

Nice, though I would strongly recommend going for a self owned one. The money spent will be worth it. Off course you might come across times where you will have to just throw 149/- as charity but the thrill of having your own thing is a great high.
I know, but I have other plans for my money.
I think I will wait now, see how well this blog goes, and if the response is high and people like it, I will get myself Paid Hosting, with a Joomla Website, SMF Forum and a WoedPress blog.

Till such a time, Blogger FTW.
And for website, Googlepages FTW.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@ gautham, nice work, keep going. Maybe somday, ill ask u tips on starting one on my own. Have a myspace blog, which just gets the work done but its too limited.
Anyways keep up the good work. And do update it with more info abt light distros like vector, slax, etc.

Bikalpa

why waste time.
if you are serious get a domain and start writing in there.
Why waste money ?
Dude, students like me are limited on resources.
And even if I DID have resources, I would have thought twice before getting a domain.
How bad would it look if there is a dumb blog on a good looking domain/hosting/themed website?
besides, everything on my blog is always archieved in my PC.

Only when I personally feel sure of my own abilities will I make some monetary investment on a blog.

In my current state, you will be surprised at what people are willing to do to hoard cash.(sheesh, all this for a laptop I am buying an year later, I must add :()
Anyways keep up the good work. And do update it with more info abt light distros like vector, slax, etc.

Bikalpa
no probs. I will basically review live CDs and install times of different distros, their performance, theme, look and feel, etc.

hey guys, I submited my blog to ThinkDigit.com's official blog roll.
Its still not in it.
Any idea why ?

By now, I am really getting the hang of publishing and/or posting entries on the blog.

Can someone tell me how the entries look now ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
looks nice but the gap b/w two posts is too less to make them look two.
either increase the gap or make the heading font size large

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
add a <br /> at the end of post content

i hope u can edit the html and CSS

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its like editing text and formatting, no big deal

ask someone who has blog on blogger.com, cuz he may know the actual classes and id to edit them .

praka123

left this forum longback
I love blogging so much and much and mu..... that I deleted my blog on blogger.com 2 years back :lol: -simply put -I lack English! :D .

well,a firangi gal got the blog after I left it :twisted: ladkiyan peeche peeche?

praka123

left this forum longback
well,if we delete the blogger a/c ,then someone who searched for it can get! :p
see : *pjklinux.blogspot.com ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah but she seems to be in linux too :D may be the real point is something else

Btw...get a domain for yourself and start anew on some ideas and thoughts you love to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom