My First PS3 Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hello Friends , day by day pc new hardware price is going high and high and new games are coming and coming . so finally i decided to buy one .

i got to nearest sony world . and purchased one . they doesnt had 80 GB or 60 GB they had 40 GB one . and after chatting with sunny i decided to purchase 40 gb one.:grin:

i dont have any game or anything now . just it is lying here .

1:02
EDIT : I have first tried on my SDTV and it is working better than i expected , the text is fine and i am getting 560i resoultion (something like that) will get HDMI to DVI-D cable on monday . today the shop was closed .

1:15
EDIT+: can anyone with ps3 tell me how to share files over wifi . i am sick of getting things on flash drive and transferring it again and again . and my 320 gb hdd is also not working :(

1:47
EDIT+++: the system updater is not working from console , so downloading manually from psn . really this console can do a hell lot of stuff then i expected .i think i cant sleep today (sorry tonight).

1:49
Tried my God of war DVD (PS2) PAL on ps3 , it just shows data disc :( . also tried teken of PSOne , didnt worked . Local mp3 pirated songs cd worked . trying dvd now :grin:

the pics are
*img17.imageshack.us/img17/384/22032009113.th.jpg
*img15.imageshack.us/img15/3587/22032009114.th.jpg
*img23.imageshack.us/img23/7027/22032009108.th.jpg
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
PS : if someone could lend me some games for starting i will be happy

PPS: my playstation network id is maxdemonx
please add me to your friend's list , i dont like watching movies alone

PPPS: new PSN id is godofwarmax

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
Get resident evil 5 bro.(Resident evil 4 rocked on ps2)
Peace~~~!

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i was experimenting with remote play feature today , and has become my most fav . feature , i really like watching movies everywhere on psp , and ps3 will do with ease .

also downloading 2.60 fw now lets see how it goes
Posted again:
will try downloading Playstation home tomorrow
Posted again:
also purchased a digital card reader to read memory cards . :D
Posted again:
if anyone have any game lying around eating dust can give me i will love playing as i dont have enough $ left to buy any games for now

Last edited:
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
back ... Downloaded Resident Evil 5 , moterstorm , Rigid Racer etc from PSN (demo ) The Graphics seems ok . but i still feel no difference between 1024x768 and 1080p . all looks same

faraaz

Evil Genius
I bought Street Fighter 4 for my PS3 last night...been having a lot of sinking my teeth into it...not to mention playing online is FUN! (I use Sakura and Ryu :D). Basically going to be playing this till Tekken 6 comes out on Sept. 30th...and once that comes out, that's probably the last game I'll buy till FF 13 comes out. :D

Laser_dude

Master Chief
Congrats!! man for ur PS3 and yup u must try resident evil 5 its great
Posted again:
Congrats!! man for ur PS3 and yup u must try resident evil 5 its great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom