My First Android :)

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
Hi guys, after much of a waiting due to the holidays and bandhs in Assam, got my Nexus 4 16GB yesterday. Its my first android so still learning about all the features of android.

Also got Skinomi screen protector + Nillkin white case.

*i.imgur.com/GQJtNVZ.jpg *i.imgur.com/ijpZoL6.jpg

suhailkhan

Broken In
Hey congrats on the purchase mate. what route did you go for purchasing and how much are the damages? Do post some impressions.

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

Hey congrats on the purchase mate. what route did you go for purchasing and how much are the damages? Do post some impressions.
Thanks bro, I bought it sealed pack from Amazon for $500 including the screen protector, case. I got it via PPOBox and had to pay 1959rs for the custom charges, shipping, etc.

Oh awesome! I just ordered it yesterday... Will join the elite group soon..
Congrats bro, you're going to love it.

whats the damage $$$

$500 for the phone + protector + case, and paid 1959rs as custom duties, shipping, etc

Congrates.. that calls in for a party..:bananana:

What are the specs and the damage??
Thanks bro, you can see the specs here - LG Nexus 4 E960 - Full phone specifications , and damages posted above.

Thanks bro :)

Need more photos;)

Thanks bro, actually I don't have a good camera other than the Nexus lol

tkin

Back to school!!
Comgrats, and how much did you have to pay in total, incl the accessories.

Also how much time did the shipping take?

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

Comgrats, and how much did you have to pay in total, incl the accessories.

Also how much time did the shipping take?
Thanks bro. The total cost was $500 + 1959rs(custom, shipping) incl the accessories.

Shipping from your PPOBox US address to your local Indian address will take abt 7 business days. If you use PPOBox you will get it in sealed condition, otherwise if you use other forwarding services, custom officers will open the seal for inspection :) .

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks bro. The total cost was $500 + 1959rs(custom, shipping) incl the accessories.

Shipping from your PPOBox US address to your local Indian address will take abt 7 business days. If you use PPOBox you will get it in sealed condition, otherwise if you use other forwarding services, custom officers will open the seal for inspection :) .
And the customs? When do I have to pay it?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
You freaking kidding?
It's goddamn nexus dude!

@sunny4691 :- Congo!
First android - The best one!
^^This should be the title ;)

I'm more of a mid-budget android guy so never bothered to inquire about prices of Nexus or One S..:D

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

And the customs? When do I have to pay it?

If you use PPOBox, they will send you the customs duty+ their shipping and handling charges invoice even before it reaches India, they will send you the item after you make the payment, customs will be 2% of the value, shipping will be $10 for the 1st lb and $8 or $6 for subsequent lbs.

Congrats dude!

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
Congos sunny4691..

Just found out PPOBox does not support Play store..:cry:
Is there any other shipping service which supports Play store?

Top Bottom