My First Android :)

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

Fell Off the Asembly Line
Congos sunny4691..

Just found out PPOBox does not support Play store..:cry:
Is there any other shipping service which supports Play store?
Thanks bro.
You can get it from play store via PPOBox, just don't write 'PPOBox' No., directly write your unique no., you can also use Hopshopgo, shopandship, etc. I haven't used hopshopgo, but I did used SNS ealrier sometime and they were pretty good, but now their service has detoriated, so I will advice against it. Hopshopgo will save you the local US taxes as its located in Oregon, a tax free state, but except PPOBox the other couriers will open the seal for custom inspection, and someone got his device in switched ON condition lol.

The only drawback of PPOBox is that they will only insure your package for a value of $200 only, but they are pretty safe and very fast.

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

^ Thanks mate. Its not launched in India, but people are importing and selling it here in India from anywhere between 30k to 35k.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
It just became 1k, I am getting a lappy and upgrading my camera to FZ200, there goes all my cash, and for now I'll use a nokia 101 dual sim alongside my 5800XM.

ohh, the G6-2313Ax thing.. Brilliant decision.. When you buying the laptop..??

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
@tkin- PARTY!!!!:razz:

Sorry OP..

OP-
Could you out up few more pics of your cell?? More photos please..:)

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

@tkin , its currently in stock in play store, you can get it at less than 25k including everything for the 16gb one.

quagmire

Allllright !
sunny4691 said:
You can get it from play store via PPOBox, just don't write 'PPOBox' No., directly write your unique no., you can also use Hopshopgo, shopandship, etc. I haven't used hopshopgo, but I did used SNS ealrier sometime and they were pretty good, but now their service has detoriated, so I will advice against it. Hopshopgo will save you the local US taxes as its located in Oregon, a tax free state, but except PPOBox the other couriers will open the seal for custom inspection, and someone got his device in switched ON condition lol.

The only drawback of PPOBox is that they will only insure your package for a value of $200 only, but they are pretty safe and very fast.

I am new to this forwarding thing.. Can u elaborate the first line.?

sunny4691 said:
its currently in stock in play store, you can get it at less than 25k including everything for the 16gb one.

Hw?

OP
sunny4691

sunny4691

I am new to this forwarding thing.. Can u elaborate the first line.?

Hw?
Actually Google and many online stores don't ship to PO BOX addresses, PO BOX is a box where the letters are dropped but they can't do this with expensive things so they require a delivery confirmation, they confuse PPOBox address with PO Box, so they don't ship to that address, and if you omit PPOBox and instead just write your unique PPOBox no., to identify your package, there won't be any problem.

Regarding ordering one from play store, you will have to use a USA proxy to access playstore and order from your credit card.

Helluva good phone for first android phone bro!! enjoy! :D

Thanks mate

Top Bottom